ABOUT ME:
I'm Addison, the Chubby Asian, which, if you haven't figured out yet, denotes my rather reubenesque frame. With almond shaped brown eyes, long black hair, soft caramel skin and a classically beautiful Asian face; Standing at 5''1 with hourglass (36D-30-36) proportions, one might consider me somewhat of a niche. However, I find my chubby physique attracts discerning gentlemen who, like me, know who they are and what they want.

I am told I am bright and with a playful pleasure loving demeanour and a very wicked sense of humour. I am an open minded and have a down-to-earth attitude. I aim for our encounters to be memorable and I want you to leave with a twinkle in your eye that says, "you'll never guess what I've been up too!"

Name: Addison
Nationality: Canadian born, Asian mix
Height: 5'1
Body-type: Well proportioned, Chubby
Bra size: All natural 36D
Hair: Long Black Straight hair
Eye colour: Almond-shaped, dark brown
Personal grooming: Shaved
Smoking: I don't smoke
Drinking: Socially

SERVICES:
Companionship experience truly is my forte, I love connecting and sharing intimate moments. Allow the stress of daily-life to melt away as we embark on a sensual journey and explore each other. . I like to please and make a man's time with me something sexy, memorable and mind blowing so you will never forget me 🙂 Confident you will be leaving a with a smile on your face.

I do have slow teasing, magic hands than can massage you. Many extras available, so please ask.

Having said that, I have an insatiable appetite for new experiences and sometimes indulge in some soft kink or soft fetish. I love the attention I receive from having my hands and feet manicured.

AVAILABLILITY:
I've been away a few weeks, but I'm back!! This week I'm available from anytime Tuesday and Wednesday. The rest of summer I'll be around from Friday evening to Wednesday. Once University starts, I'll be around on a part-time basis.

Texting (quickest) or email is preferred for arranging a meeting. If you want to call, please send me a quick text first to let me know. *204-514-5937 or [email protected]

Prepare to be Pampered! 
Addison

20180704_182132.jpg

20180704_182326.jpg

user122863_pic86350_1502730447.jpg