few new ones there,  Sara (i believe she is Sandra at Ruby Nail), Liz and Jessica.  Has anyone had experience with Liz or Jessica ? they run daily ads on kj

Same wiping down tables thing she calls a massage, mediocre finish and handing out her number. Left the room three times and did some one handed rubbing while checking messages.

I’m more of a lurker but I have to post my experience here.  First time going here.  Got Sara.  People have described Sandra as heavy chested.  Sara is also heavy chested so I’m guessing they are indeed the same person.  If I’m being honest this place is way too busy.  I walked in guy already waiting.  Two guys already in getting massages so there’s that awkwardness to deal with.  So one of the girls was late and during my whole massage Sara was looking at her phone.  My left calf got massage for about 30 minutes.  She left maybe 5 times.  Although the finish was great the experience as a whole left much to be desired.  I asked if she was the owner.  She had advised the owner was at home keeping track of all locations so she essentially was running that location.  Will not be repeating or visiting any other location.

Foofer, I think that's a perfect description.   Exactly how it felt.   Good on ya, mate. M.

wiping down tables thing she calls a massage

• Like 1

And that is why I book an appointment and why I try to stick to private locations..or even better if time is available I always book right when they open so I don't have to deal with others waiting and watching..:) just my way of doing things and it works for me..cheers

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, spontanious said:

And that is why I book an appointment and why I try to stick to private locations..or even better if time is available I always book right when they open so I don't have to deal with others waiting and watching..:) just my way of doing things and it works for me..cheers

Totally true

I haven't been here but the location on St Mary's is exactly the same. Never know what will happen and how long you will wait. Really sloppy. Massage at times is not good. Not the only place that operates this way unfortunately 

The owner stays at home and books the massages.

So at both places there is actually no owner there and the girls have no Direction which is why they are running around like chickens with their head cut off

Yes it is a complete mess. The only way you get who you want is if you threaten to walk but you still need to wait either way

I made a specific appointment with Sonny for 1 p.m. I went there she was not available they told me to come back at 1:30 I went back and they told me to come back at 2

Booked for a 4 hand at this location. When I arrived I was brought to the room. Sara came in and started. After 5 minutes I asked when the other lady is coming and she told me that she left already and would be back tomorrow. Ended up getting a not so great one hand massage while she constantly checked her phone. Closest I have ever come to walking. Will not repeat 

• Thanks 2

Don't think they are over booking this is typical procedure for this place.

They don't care about overlapping appointments and having guys running into each other.