Looking For Out of Shape Lady

So, I absolutely love women who are lazy, physically unfit, get out if breath easily, etc. Its an odd kink, I know, but there you have it.

Can anyone recommend a young lady in Halifax who fits this description, please?

15 minutes ago, Leviathan31 said:

(The ladies reading this.....)

"...so help me, if someone recommends me in this thread...."

😝

Too funny! I was thinking the same thing...

There's lots of BBW that are larger and very attractive, but not many people will want to fit the description "lazy, physically unfit...". I did PM the poster with one provider I could think of that fit his kink but I'd never post their name here in the forum and would never use his exact words to describe them either. 

I once had someone PM and ask me about the "gunt" a particular provider had. Did not know what that word was until I googled it. 

Is this real or a joke? I certainly met women fitting the description(SP's and others). But not sure I would feel comfortable recommending them. If you were in the Ottawa area, I would point you in a direction where you could find what you want and likely bring back souvenirs. No matter if athletic or BBW, I prefer ladies with pride and a healthy lifestyle. I won't enable and support those on a self-destructive path.

1 minute ago, drlove said:

The OP could have phrased his request a bit more tactfully.

There's that and also be a bit more active in his own thread. His opening request is the only post he ever made on Lyla and that was a week ago.

10 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

There's that and also be a bit more active in his own thread. His opening request is the only post he ever made on Lyla and that was a week ago.

Very true, although I find that’s the case with a lot of newer members - ask for info but yet don’t make an effort to contribute in a meaningful way to the board. I realize that’s a gross generalization and not indicative of everyone. However, I find myself pining for the days when Lyla (then known as Cerb) was a lot more active in terms of its members and overall posting/participation and dissemination of information. Granted, I’m well aware that the new laws had a lot to do with this. Many of the long time members  have gone inactive, which is a shame. Although that said, we can all do our part to add to the vibrancy of our little community here... 😊

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, drlove said:

Very true, although I find that’s the case with a lot of newer members - ask for info but yet don’t make an effort to contribute in a meaningful way to the board. I realize that’s a gross generalization and not indicative of everyone. However, I find myself pining for the days when Lyla (then known as Cerb) was a lot more active in terms of its members and overall posting/participation and dissemination of information. Granted, I’m well aware that the new laws had a lot to do with this. Many of the long time members  have gone inactive, which is a shame. Although that said, we can all do our part to add to the vibrancy of our little community here... 😊

..or this thread is a simple case of trolling.

We all have our fetishes so to speak.  Some dudes are into a more full figured woman.  But the way the Op has opened this is off putting.  I cant imagine an SP wanting to share their time or bodies with someone so poorly presented.  

Perhaps I am too harsh.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

..or this thread is a simple case of trolling.

Certainly a strong possibility also.

6 minutes ago, harboursmoke said:

We all have our fetishes so to speak.  Some dudes are into a more full figured woman.  But the way the Op has opened this is off putting.  I cant imagine an SP wanting to share their time or bodies with someone so poorly presented.  

Perhaps I am too harsh.

Been with a few bbw's. But none fit the definition of "lazy, physically unfit, get out if breath easily".

If he's serious about fishing in the bottom of the barrel, he better be careful with what he may find there.

4 hours ago, Greenteal said:

Maybe he's found the golden goose since and is now literally drowning in lazy, unfit, out of breath pussy?

32 minutes ago, DyatlovPass said:

Maybe he's found the golden goose since and is now literally drowning in lazy, unfit, out of breath pussy?

hF5270941.jpg

3 hours ago, Jurgen287 said:

(Response to All) So you would have a daughter and point her to this line of work... Okay lol. Your 22 you dont know what your doing to yourself. Yeah im sure you know what every girl is going through and each of there stories before you meet up with them. You meet up and leave dont act like you know everyones personal struggle. Ive helped many and encourage all to find something better. Say what you want, you wouldnt want your mom, sister or daughter in this line of work if you really cared about them. So why would you want that for yourself ? Enough said right there. Relax Jon her job is to act like shes enjoying it lol woman are very good at that. If you actually believe your some rico suave pleasuring these woman you are delusional. Im a realest and i take responsibility for what i do. Whether you intend to or not, if you see a variety of providers there will be girls going through more than you know and you are aiding theyre personal demise however small. Everything im talking about is mental health and most girls who choose this line of work, a lot by there own choice are dealing with more than you know. Dont play dumb. Lol out of line.. Comment will haunt me 😂😂.

Jurgen287, 

I am not sure you can paint everyone with the same brush here.  Like I said every industry has its seedier sides.  This one is not exempt from that having said that there are mental health issues all over society to (see link) 1 in 5 Canadians suffer it seems.  By the age of 40, 1 in 2 have suffered or are suffering with mental illness.  I am not sure how you can link it so assuredly with SPs when the whole of society is suffering.  Why would someone want their daughter to be a teacher ?  Looks too me like they will suffer the same rates.  So whats is your point ? 

The way you are generalizing here is concerning to say the least.  You need to ask yourself, why I partake in this as a man when I feel this way about the ladies I am seeing ?  

Are you referring to me in the underlined statement ?  I never said I was Rico Suave, I said we had an enjoyable time.  You need to differentiate the act and the atmosphere and general interaction together.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Jurgen287 said:

(Response to All) So you would have a daughter and point her to this line of work... Okay lol. Your 22 you dont know what your doing to yourself. Yeah im sure you know what every girl is going through and each of there stories before you meet up with them. You meet up and leave dont act like you know everyones personal struggle. Ive helped many and encourage all to find something better. Say what you want, you wouldnt want your mom, sister or daughter in this line of work if you really cared about them. So why would you want that for yourself ? Enough said right there. Relax Jon her job is to act like shes enjoying it lol woman are very good at that. If you actually believe your some rico suave pleasuring these woman you are delusional. Im a realest and i take responsibility for what i do. Whether you intend to or not, if you see a variety of providers there will be girls going through more than you know and you are aiding theyre personal demise however small. Everything im talking about is mental health and most girls who choose this line of work, a lot by there own choice are dealing with more than you know. Dont play dumb. Lol out of line.. Comment will haunt me 😂😂.

So if I am reading this right you are saying most women in this line of work have mental health issues. Frankly that makes me worry about your mental health. You pay these women who (according to you) are mentally ill and you enjoy that experience?

Also let's assume for the sake of an argument that what you say is true - That most of these women (they aren't girls btw) suffer mental health issues - why would you come to their forum and tell them how they are "sick" (according to you)? What kind of person does that? 

Please take the kinder approach and have some empathy.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

What makes "this line of work" generally frowned upon is the same thing that most righteous people use to oppress anything they deem to be wrong or immoral.  Fear of the unknown.  Unfortunately, it takes a long time to break down the walls so that it can gain general acceptance so that the majority don't judge it to be immoral.  Stating that someone has some ongoing issue or they wouldn't be in this industry is just wrong.  It might not be the industry for some, but that doesn't make it wrong for everyone.  Yes, there is the seedy side because of the quick money.  But that could be argued in lots of businesses.  There are more SPs here that I trust than car salesmen or house siding installers.  I have found that most of the ladies I have met were very strong and comfortable with what they were doing.  I will be glad when society becomes more accepting, because it will make everyone safer.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

@Jurgen287 Don’t be jealous... it doesn’t suit you. To everyone else, I’m surprised Jurgen’s still on the board after the comments he’s made. Perhaps he should be reported to the Mod so that appropriate action may be taken. We don’t need this sort of thing here.

5 minutes ago, drlove said:

To everyone else, I’m surprised Jurgen’s still on the board after the comments he’s made. Perhaps he should be reported to the Mod so that appropriate action may be taken. We don’t need this sort of thing here.

way-ahead-of-you-buddy.jpg

1 hour ago, drlove said:

@Jurgen287 Don’t be jealous... it doesn’t suit you. To everyone else, I’m surprised Jurgen’s still on the board after the comments he’s made. Perhaps he should be reported to the Mod so that appropriate action may be taken. We don’t need this sort of thing here.

Although I am saddened by and dislike Jurgens comments I do feel he has a right to them and shouldn’t be reported because of  them. If anything knowing his feelings will help some screen I assume and let’s face it not everyone that partakes in this industry has positive feelings about it. Better for some to make themselves obvious.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Cjthomas said:

Although I am saddened by and dislike Jurgens comments I do feel he has a right to them and shouldn’t be reported because of  them. If anything knowing his feelings will help some screen I assume and let’s face it not everyone that partakes in this industry has positive feelings about it. Better for some to make themselves obvious.

Perhaps, but with one important caveat - for the longest time, the number one rule on this board was (and hopefully still is): If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all. Now, what if anything happens to Juergen is up to the mods’s discretion. However, I would hope that decorum prevails and we do not go down that slippery slope that some other boards I’ve been a member of know all too well.... Differences of opinion are fine, but let’s keep the discussion civilized and respectful for all concerned. Just mho...

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Cjthomas said:

Keep in mind that before he posted his long rant, he posted the "This is a self destructive buisness like it or not." comment, to which I replied it would seriously hurt him on this board. This was a friendly advice he choose to laugh off. He only has 8 posts under his belt and doesn't seem interested in familiarising himself with the rules and purpose of this board. Hopefully an infraction will adjust his view of the industry, of this board and of all members.

We can only help those willing to help themselves.