Looking For Out of Shape Lady

The MOD/s is/are quite good at deleting what needs to be removed, but it takes time, they aren't sitting in front of a computer all day just waiting for posts to be flagged, they do have work to do. Just flag them and leave it, all of you who keep quoting the posts are just preserving it, the original posts are gone, but thanks to all of you who quoted them, everything the MOD deleted is still posted here in your replies, doesn't make much sense to report the post when you've preserved it for all posterity, use your brains please. The smart thing to do would be to remove the quoted sections from your own posts, the best attention is no attention at all. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, status4 said:

The MOD/s is/are quite good at deleting what needs to be removed, but it takes time, they aren't sitting in front of a computer all day just waiting for posts to be flagged, they do have work to do. Just flag them and leave it, all of you who keep quoting the posts are just preserving it, the original posts are gone, but thanks to all of you who quoted them, everything the MOD deleted is still posted here in your replies, doesn't make much sense to report the post when you've preserved it for all posterity, use your brains please. The smart thing to do would be to remove the quoted sections from your own posts, the best attention is no attention at all. 

I don't think anyone complained about the Mod's response time. Many of us flagged the most problematic responses and those were deleted quite quickly. When new members use degrading terms toward the industry and the ladies, we have a responsibility to explain them what Lyla is all about and allow them the opportunity to edit their own posts. As the friendly advices were ignored, it was followed by the logical next step. I personally think the topic of this thread is offensive. So, deleted comments quoted by us, don't change a thing. What's important is for the offending member to be dealt with and for lessons to be learned.

But I agree, the sooner this thread will falls into obscurity, the better it will be.

On 8/18/2018 at 4:41 PM, drlove said:

Very true, although I find that’s the case with a lot of newer members - ask for info but yet don’t make an effort to contribute in a meaningful way to the board. I realize that’s a gross generalization and not indicative of everyone. However, I find myself pining for the days when Lyla (then known as Cerb) was a lot more active in terms of its members and overall posting/participation and dissemination of information. Granted, I’m well aware that the new laws had a lot to do with this. Many of the long time members  have gone inactive, which is a shame. Although that said, we can all do our part to add to the vibrancy of our little community here... 😊

I absolutely agree Dr. love. I remember the good old days when if I posted an ad and there was a spelling error or some grammatical anything in my ad I was always contacted by one of the wonderful hobbyists who support me and many others. 

Those were the days when it was really exciting to sign on to the Cerb. There was always somebody saying hello,   Signing your guestbook, flirting and guys from all over Canada contacted me. I did not meet half of them but we had an online friendship which was awesome. It was never invasive or intrusive but people dropped  ia lines all the time. 

There are many, many people that I really miss on this board.   I also miss the friendships that I used to have with the ladies on the board here years ago. We ladies love to go out and have dinner and share a glass of wine. That as well seems to be a thing of the past. 

I now have a dinner date as often as I can with another lady in Halifax and it is always so rewarding to talk with her and just exchange ideas. This lady is Cristy Longlegs and we can spend hours talking, exchanging ideas and just helping with what ever support I need or she may need ar the timw .

We have tried a couple of times to invite other ladies and we did have a lovely lady dine with us a couple weeks ago. She is a member of this board and it was a pleasure for us to meet her. 

A few years ago my inbox was full most mornings. Some of them were booking inquiries some were

people from all over Canada that I had met or perhaps have not met. But they took the time to say hello once in a while. 

For me that part of Lila seems to be over. When I signed on here I look to see sometimes if there are any of the old members who may have come back. Sadly that is not the case and it seems people of gone to Twitter or other platforms.

To be completely honest I do not get a lot of bookings from this site anymore. I am kept as busy as I would like but still miss the interaction that this board always gave me. 

So I guess the main thing that I miss is having the opportunity to socialize and meet new ladies. Also the fact that gentleman that I had never met once in my life would take the time to message me and say hey  “ you need to spell Saint John NB  correctly.   Honestly my ads were never up for more than half an hour and I would be getting messages telling me to fix my silly mistakes. 

Some members that I particularly miss and in no real order. 

Lee Richards. A friend and somebody you could count on as a lady. If you were stuck somewhere he would help you with absolutely no obligation. Guys like that are very hard to find.

Hfx Andy ,  he was supportive, funny and I love his posts. He and I went out on a date once just for social time and it was absolutely fabulous. I really enjoyed his company he is much younger than myself but handle them self as a mature gentlemen. 

MrNice2. . He used to post many interesting and very intelligent , thought provoking posts.

I  have to say that some of his posts were very political towards the United States and some I did not understand. However he did open the door to many topics that we need to pay attention to such true posts. He was a huge asset to this board. Alas for some reason he doesn’t post much anymore and I certainly miss his comments. 

Lets see another great poster was PEI magician.  I have not heard much from him in a couple of years but he was also a great poster. He saw quite a number of ladies and he wrote insightful reviews for each and every lady. 

How could I forget pistol Pete and Ottawa. That friendly gentleman saw several people sometimes in a week. He was very , very kind and he supported each and every lady that we saw.   I had the pleasure of meeting him to her three times when I just did it Ottawa and he was just a gentleman extraordinaire. I believe he is moved onto Twitter as well and she’ll be missed. 

No to the one final person I miss the very most. Drumroll please. It is again auto was most wonderful man that we know as old dog no I guess it is Elder dog now.

This man wrote many many humourous and insightful directions on how to treat a lady how to be clean how to be on time,  I remember once he said do not argue with a lady on her donation just pay the pretty lady and be thankful that she is seeing you. Such wise words from our elder dog.

He also taught me that if you wanted to keep a client that a bacon sandwich with necessary. Now if you come to visit me for a two hour date or more I will ask you if you like bacon and if you do, get ready I will make you the best bacon sandwich you ever had. Thank you all dog for teaching me this.

I was also very fortunate when I used to tour into Ottawa. At least two or three times I had an invitation extended to attend a party at  Old Dogs.  I can tell you each party I attended was absolutely excellent. Ols dog had a very well stocked  cabinet. He seem to have something for everyone and he was so generous with his home and his bar service to all of his guests. I know you’re not here anymore all dog but thank you very much for giving me wonderful memories and Ottawa. 

There are so many more that I could talk about but those of the ones that come from to mind and gosh, I miss all of those days and the fun we used to have. 

• Like 7