I discovered Izzy while I was scouting before a planned business trip to Victoria last fall. A slight departure from my usual choice in women, there was something very captivating about her style and ad presentation, so I introduced myself in an email. Her response - so warm and sincere sounding - convinced me that this was a woman I must meet. And so I did.

We met very late - half-past midnight - on a Thursday night. It was kind of a spontaneous call on my part, with my plane home leaving in less than 12 hours and Izzy still very much on my mind. Her apartment door quietly opened and I deftly slid into a bachelor suite (I think). Cozy, with subdued lighting and a colorful, eclectic decorâ?¦ and a small dog quietly sleeping nearby.

And so finally, here I was, with the woman behind those genial messages. Every bit as attractive and warm as I imagined; she seemed more demure than her advertisements suggested. A hug, a kiss, and three small steps forward found us in her living area. She offered me a drink and then disappeared in the bathroom to freshen up.

She returned dressed only in panties and a bra, and sat down beside me on a leather chaise - a piece of furniture I soon discovered would double as our play space this evening. We sipped our water and started kissing. Izzy has a wonderful mouth with full, soft, very kissable lips. Not two minutes passed before she told me to stand up. As I complied, she knelt before me and began undoing my jeans. Before I knew it, I was in her mouth and then deep in her throatâ?¦ the lucky recipient of a wonderful oral performance.

And so it began. And it continued for more than an hour. A smorgasbord of sexual hijinks. Izzy is a very energetic and enthusiastic partner. She loves to fuck and suck, and loves to be sucked and fucked. Her tight slender body and long legs are a joy to explore. And I did - every exquisite detail of them! Her pussy is so pretty and deliciousâ?¦ sweet tasting, pierced, and with lovely labia.

We started doggie style with her on the edge of the chaise and me standing. Her long lean back arched to facilitate my entry... and that sweet ass, now fully exposed for the first time, was tempting me to enter her there first. Doggie led to cowgirl and reverse-cowgirl, which led to missionary and more oral on her. At this point, as I played with her ass, she suggested greek, but I declinedâ?¦ at least momentarily. Izzy must have sensed my latent desire because it wasn't long before she asked me again and then handed me some lube and showed me the way. This was a first for me and an experience I'll never forget. Incredible!

By now I was becoming conscious of time and the fact that I was likely well past my intended hour-long appointment. I told Izzy she had to finish me, so once more she went down. As she brought me to the edge, I told her I wanted to finish deep inside her, face-to-face, missionary style (my favourite way to cum). So it was on with a new raincoat and an absolutely perfect finish to an exhilarating evening.

After we were done, Izzy cleaned me up and then cuddled up beside me to talk. Another pleasant surprise - she was in no hurry to see me go. Normally neither am I :icon_razz: , but on this now early morning occasion I reluctantly had to make the first move at departure. And so with a small dog still quietly sleeping nearby, I dressed, we kissed one last time, and then said goodnight.

I'm a bit surprised I haven't seen more written about this lovely lady. Anything that I have found has all been positive - and for good reason. For me, Izzy was an ideal lover. She was warm, thoughtful and friendly, and very accommodating. An incredibly generous sexual being. If (only) I lived closer, I would definitely see her again and often. I highly recommend her.

Thanks for a great night, Izzy. You are memorable, which is probably why I felt no rush to post this review. :icon_wink:

[COLOR="Purple"]Thanks for such a well written and thoughtful review bewlayb!
I really do wish we didnâ??t live so incredibly far apart.
You were also an ideal lover and I hope if you ever find yourself on the west coast, you will contact me.
Iâ??d love to do it all over again! ;)
[/COLOR]

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this