Sign in to follow this  

Mademoiselle Carla

Today I had the great pleasure of meeting Mademoiselle Carla. As a cautious hobbyist I usually visit ladies that have positive reviews as the few times I ignored this step I have been burned in one way or another. Despite looking here and on other boards, I couldnâ??t find any reviews and Carla looked TGTBT. I contacted her and based on our email exchanges decided to take a chance and TOFTT. Am I ever glad I did!

Carla is as beautiful in person as she is in her pictures. What you donâ??t see is her beautiful smile and sexy bedroom eyes that draw you in to her as you simply enjoy being in her company. As she has stated in her ads, English is not her first language, and even though my French is non-existent there was no problem communicating.

When I arrived Carla greeted me in a sexy black dress that accentuated her incredible body. We chatted for a bit to get to know each other a little. We then went off to the playroom where we started off with some great DFK. As Iâ??m not a writer for Penthouse I wonâ??t try to describe the intimate details of our time together, besides I want to keep some things to myself. Needless to say Carla is a very passionate woman and there is nothing mechanical. My only problem was that our time flew by too quickly. She doesnâ??t visit Ottawa often but when she does I will definitely be repeating!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this