Sign in to follow this  

Cleo Pearl

I spent a lovely afternoon with Cleo Pearl yesterday. Cleo is a beautiful young ebony companion that I met at the OIC social events.

I prebooked with Cleo and the communication was easy. When confirming in the morning, she asked if I had any outfit requests. Having not thought about it, I just asked her to wear some nice lingerie under an outfit of her choice.

When she opened the door to greet me, wow! She was wearing a skintight black sweater dress that hugged her curves the way I wanted to. We held each other and shared a few sweet kisses before opening the wine I had brought and moving to the couch.

Conversation with Cleo flows easily and we talked about many common interests. She leans in to cuddle, flashes her beautiful smile between kisses, and giggles delightfully. It would be easy to get lost in conversation but we were there for other things so I excused myself to freshen up.

Iâ??m not one to share the more intimate details but I can say that Cleo is an enthusiastic and energetic lover. She is a giver and really focuses on providing pleasure to her partner, although she does enjoy receiving as well. All services were safe.

When we were done we lay in each othersâ?? arms and I think we both would have been happy to just stay there and sleep together. Back to reality though and Cleo ran the shower for me and then joined me which was a really nice finishing touch.

If this sounds like a great way to spend an afternoon, and it was, I highly recommend you contact Cleo Pearl.

[url]www.cleopearl.com[/url]
  • Like 1

I'd also met Cleo at an OIC social (and that alone makes them worthwhile). I've been a bit out of the loop over the summer, but I finally got around to paying her a visit recently.

Booking was quick and easy. Waiting for the day to arrive was... less easy, but it was all worthwhile when she opened the door and let me in. We took a few moments to catch up on various things we'd been up to since we last spoke. Before too long we were discarding clothes and... well, what happened next is a bit of a blur, to be honest, but trust me when I tell you that it was a LOT of fun!

Once that was done there was time to lie around and chat for a while and I could simply take pleasure in being with her... Cleo would be an excellent person to hang out with even if there was nothing on the agenda other than conversation, and having the time for that sort of thing is a great benefit to longer appointments. There are other benefits to longer appointments, too...

Eventually it was time for a shower to clean up, and time to go... but I'm looking forward to seeing her again sometime!

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this