Sign in to follow this  

Tina

Montreal trip was on my mind for a few weeks. On checking merb, I realized "Tina" is the current flavour for spinner lovers!! She is a Romanian who is living in UK and here in Canada for a few months. She speaks English quite well.

Stats: 5â??3"/104lbs/32B (Natural maybe C) (She is listed as 32D though)

She is DDG and looks like Alexandra Daddario. I took a day off at my work for this rendezvous. I set up appointment via text on Wednesday evening. I reached Montreal close to Papineau metro half hour early and at her door five minutes early. She is so beautiful with a cute smile. We started kissing, and started to explore her body - usually I don't take off this quick but I couldn't resist her charm. Round one didn't take much time and then we cuddled and kissed for some time before round 2. This time I opted for **** (CBJ earlier) and had her in many positions. One hour passed quickly and respecting her time, it was time to leave for Ottawa. Very sensual experience, she works as a SP in UK - wish I could see her another time.

She is in Canada for another month. Not sure, If I am up to drive again within a month. I did invite her to Ottawa but as she is a visitor in Canada, doubt she will come to Ottawa.

Face: 8
Body: 8
Overall look: 8.5
Personality/Attitude: 8.5
Service: 8.5
Overall Experience: 8

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this