This little lady is The REAL Deal , I have only seen her once and I do plan on seeing her again kind , caring , HOT , playful â?¦ did I mention she is hot ..

made me feel at ease and warm and well â?¦..

I would highly recommend her !!!
  • Thanks 1

On 7/13/2018 at 9:58 PM, justanakin2112 said:

This little lady is The REAL Deal , I have only seen her once and I do plan on seeing her again kind , caring , HOT , playful â?¦ did I mention she is hot ..
made me feel at ease and warm and well â?¦..
I would highly recommend her !!!

I have to agree........

I had the pleasure of meeting miss red back in July.

I don't get a chance to participate in this hobby very often any more.

After be a stalker for a few months ( watching her ads). I figured it was about time to meet this stunning young lady.

Set up was fast and painless.

On a first meet I usually go for the 1/2hr but I was feeling adventurous and booked an hour.

I soon as I walked through the door, I was greeted with a nice hug and kiss. 

In her ad she says she is Petite (115lbs & 5' tall). Omg, she is gorgeous.

We made our way to her play room. Talked for a bit. I found her to be very easy to talk with.

Our play time was absolutely incredible. When she was naked I had to stand back and admire her beautiful body and those mouth watering curves , and perfect boobs, (34D cup).

I won't go into details but I can say she absolutely know what she's doing and love's what she does.

I'm planning on seeing her again real soon. 

As for what Canadianshyguy said, it's always YMMV. As we all know that, what one guy gets for service the next guy might get something totally different.

All I can say is she's absolutely amazing.

Thanks for the great time RED, and I'll be seeing you soon.

Edited by Doc65ca
Spelling error
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

This girl is the cutest, sweetest compassionate little thing and I loved her red hair!! I had performance anxiety so 8 asked her to be my personal unlicenced sex therapist. Withing a few visit, my mental block was removed, and I attained sexual healing from this red haired Goddess. Today I can enjoy all the sexual acts with a woman without medical aid.  For this I owe her a deep sense of Gratitude to this Goddess for compassion and patience that led to my sexual healing and freedom! She made me feel like a man again!

I highly recommend her 100 percent for the best profressional and sensual treatment you've have found anywhere in the world in the industry! I was fortunate to find the best the first time, but I could tell by the light in her eyes I was in good hands and I was right!!!

Two thumbs up

5 star

In sincerely and

deep respect!

RSR

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Saw her just before Christmas and was a great experience!!!!!! 

She really knows what she is doing am looking forward to my next appointment with her

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.