ISO: Real Interactive duo

Hi all, 

ive been thinking it’s time to check off a bucket list item.   I’m looking for a duo, but 2 girls who are bisexual and will actually enjoy each other.   Honestly, I’ve tried a duo incense before, and it was all about me - which is amazing, and the greatest 5 minutes you can imagine...  LOL

im looking more to be the 3rd wheel, and enjoy 2 women enjoying each other - at my expense I guess.  🙂 

Any suggestions?? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dirtyblondesteph said:

@KylieJane and I have recently made a connection and loved every moment of it! I know I would love the opportunity to spend more time with her! 
PM or text either of us for details! 

Stephanie ❤️ 

@KylieJane and @dirtyblondesteph offering duos? Have seen @kyliejane quite a few times and have always wanted to see you as well. Consider my day made and I look forward to learning more and making this new fantasy a reality!

Thanks for posting!

ML

• Like 1

Stephanie (dirtyblondesteph) is amazing, I can't wait to be with her again. We make a wonderful fantasy for anyone. Xo

• Like 4

1 hour ago, SavannahSol said:

Ms. Manda and myself are both bisexual and offer duos 😊

Thanks to you to for posting @SavannahSolI have not yet had the pleasure of meeting you but I have met @MsManda in fact it was an amazing duo. I have so many problems now!

ibdo really hope I get to meet you soon and if it’s with @MsManda that would be awesome too.

ML

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, KylieJane said:

Stephanie (dirtyblondesteph) is amazing, I can't wait to be with her again. We make a wonderful fantasy for anyone. Xo

I really can’t wait to try to make that happen. I have shared with you before I regret not seeing you and Charlotte for a duo. 

Cant repeat that mistake...

• Like 1

I have been with both Kylie and Steph not together it would be an amazing experience. You want to have a nap before and drink lots of water cause it’s going to get hot and steamy  ! 

Edited by Mrp1
  • Like 1

Would really like to hear from a client who's been with 2 woman available locally and can report a great experience with lots of girl on girl action. 

Like mossman my experiences are 2 women means you get off 2x as fast, they don't do much with each other dispite assurances they will. I know two providers who offer duos and they both said they love duos as it's easy fast money for them. Both do duos with providers who are their pals and neither do any real girl on girl action except hug and smoosh their boobs together. 

I've had duo experiences twice and both were underwhelming yet expensive. 4 hand massages are also over too quick and cost double. 

Actually just remembered a 3rd duo I was a part of. Quite a few years ago, woman A was new to business and wanted woman B to be present. No problem. They ended up getting frisky while I watched which would have been wonderful but woman B was absolutely ..... not to my taste (had a full description but edited it out. She had issues). 

I am stupidly bi curious and couldnt think of a better way to break the ice and experiance some beautiful curves next time i am around 😉 at first my play partner may have to be a bit more dominate, but it wouldnt take me long to get the feel for things... pun intended ❤️

Bonus points if your a carefree stoner metal head like myself!

• Like 2

There is a term in this industry - "gay for pay". So unfortunately there are some out there that will say yes, they enjoy playing with others, but in reality, it's fake. So the acronyms for interactive is ffm. Fmf is non interactive.

I recently did a duo with someone much younger then me. She indicates she is bi-sexual so I figured it should be ok. Big mistake. She's not only straight, but a starfish in bed. So it made for a very awkward and long session. So, it turns out it wasn't just me, she's like this with all her clients.

I also did a duo recently with someone closer to my age, and it was amazing. We genuinely enjoy each other so the foray into the bedroom together was like 2 lovers who have been flirting together and finally get to play. We even joked that if no one booked a duo with us, we would just get it on.

Just very recently I met with a couple celebrating an anniversary.  He wanted to treat his wife to some lady love. Once we were finished, we all just felt amazing.  Grins from ear to ear. I was on cloud nine and I'm sure this was the anniversary they will cherish for years to come.

I've had amazing Duos and not so exciting ones. So, it's the chemistry that what makes a truly interactive duo. So look for 2 providers who seem to like each other, have a rapport together and seem to want to be together.

I've always said I don't charge extra for the women I admire to join in. ☺

Same with couples, I've had couples say the lady they had before was just not into the woman, so she felt disappointed.  

Finding a true duo team is a dream come true.

Edited by Meaghan McLeod
  • Like 2

On 10/26/2018 at 1:48 PM, MassageLover-613 said:

@KylieJane and @dirtyblondesteph offering duos? Have seen @kyliejane quite a few times and have always wanted to see you as well. Consider my day made and I look forward to learning more and making this new fantasy a reality!

Thanks for posting!

ML

I would be interested in info too

• Like 1

I can attest that Kylie Jane & Stephanie’s duos are FULLY interactive. If you’re looking for that wobbly knees experience with enough mental images to keep you totally distracted for a week, I highly recommend these two lovely ladies. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1