Ottawa Independent Companions Fall Social

Ottawa Independent Companions (OIC) is a collective of independent companions in Ottawa. We are organizing our third meet & greet on September 14 at a private location in Ottawa. Like our last social, we will have performances by Capital Tease Burlesque throughout the evening! All funds raised go towards our Emergency Fund for members experiencing financial difficulties.

DklSgebXoAEG5cR.png:large

If you would like to attend, please e-mail [email protected] to begin the screening process. Tickets cost $80 each, and unlike our first social which had a bar, this social is BYOB. Independent companions (both members and non-members) attend for free.

Please note this is a meet & greet only, similar to the old CERB socials. Just an opportunity to hangout and get to know each other better while enjoying a fun show. :)

Cheers,

Nat

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hello IsaMassage and JessicaRain,

The event is open to all independent workers (women, men, trans folk, and anyone in-between) as long as they have a reference from a member of the collective. :)! 

Guests (clients) are screened by OIC committee members before they can buy a ticket. 

Cheers,

Nat 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was at your first event and it was a great time meeting many of the ladies of OIC as well as fellow hobbyists in support of the OIC in a fun social environment.  Unfortunately I won't be available to attend but good luck and to anyone that's on the fence about going, just do it.  Guarantee you will enjoy yourself.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest MontyChrista7

I would be interested in attending.

So if I need a reference can someone who knows me on this board give reference for me please. Looking forward to seeing everyone:)

I am still trying to work on my schedule. Every time I think I have the time blocked off, something else wants to fall on those 3 days I need off to make it to Ottawa. 

• Like 2

Hello everyone,

A reminder that the OIC social is this upcoming Friday! I can't wait!!!!!!

Please make sure to get in touch soon if you would like to come, as it can take time to be screened. 

I'm looking forward to seeing you all there!

Nat xo

• Like 1

As Phaedrus said great fun and a huge thank you to the organizer...... one thing missing Jessica and that was you!

• Like 2

I also want to echo the previous sentiments.  It was a great time meeting many of the ladies of OIC, some new, some old acquaintances, and even getting to meet a few of the gentlemen members of Lyla.  Great job by Nat and her crew!

• Like 2

20 hours ago, waterat said:

As Phaedrus said great fun and a huge thank you to the organizer...... one thing missing Jessica and that was you!

Awe thanks!!! 

I swear I will make it out to one of these. 

Just so hard because I need at least 2-3 nights for the one event. 

But I am determined. I saw a bunch of twitter posts too. Girls are dressed up. 

Glad tou all had had a great time.