Work trip to Fredericton

I am interested in finding some fun while in Fredericton while away for work. Can anyone refer me to a woman that can take good care of a mans needs?

Hey, welcome to NB, best place to start is by  checking the announcments. JMS is very well recomended, as are many other including those whom are travelling through and locals. 

Myself and Mariska are entertaining as well as Meaghan Mcleod, Lucy Diamonds, also Sophie, much variety to choose from! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you Sophia for the mention. Yes, I will be in Fredericton Friday and Saturday to enjoy some soothing, erotic and amazing encounters with both Sophia and Mariska. The sexual tension has been building for awhile, so don't miss this opportunity. Can you just imagine the chemistry?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey sorry I failed to mention I’ll be there September 4th to the 8th. Long overnight shift that end at 9am. I’ll be in need of some relaxation

thanks

Hey sorry I failed to mention I’ll be there September 4th to the 8th. Long overnight shift that end at 9am. I’ll be in need of some relaxation

thanks

I’m 31 y/o and could use some Spice in my life. I’ll be staying in the Best western plus.

Love Fredericton for its woman and food

• Thanks 1