You would save yourself so much problems(and money) if you learned to do an image search on Google. Like "Anna" you previously reported, this lady uses stock pictures very easy to find online without massive computer skills. 

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 8:26 PM, Grishnak said:

Not looking for sympathy, big Green. Just trying to give you and all the other pooners out there a heads up.

Edited by Guest
already adressed

Greenteal. You seem to enjoy complaining about any posts I make in this category. You need to take a look at the heading for this category where it tells us this is where to go to report bait and switch. And , on this particular woman, I did not stick around and do anything with her. Turned around and walked out. In the future, when I run into another bait and switch, I'm going to report it here again. Not crying wolf, not even complaining. Just letting everyone else know . So please stop jumping on every post I make. Please. Please .pretty please.

I also appreciate it

it is good to do research but if anyone does go and sees for them selves and it is a bad situation then it is best to post it here