I live in a city in the far north of Canada and as a result we dont have many options when it comes to SP's. There are a couple of ladies that travel here on a somewhat regular basis. One of them, Emily Rushton, is coming here soon and I'm thinking about making an appointment to see her. The problem is I cant find any reviews of her anywhere. Does anybody have any experience with her? Any info would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Edited by lloyd21
Spelling

I'm sure she has reco threads in other cities too. She travels a lot.

She's definitely worth seeing... but don't mess her around, because she doesn't tolerate bullshit :)

4 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

This is directly from Emily Rushton's webpage. I think it's quite self-explanatory.

Capture.JPG

Oh I like that. I may have to ask her if I can steal {not word for word but in opinion only} for my site. I agree fully with what she wrote. 

• Like 1

On 8/20/2018 at 11:38 AM, Jessica Rain said:

Oh I like that. I may have to ask her if I can steal {not word for word but in opinion only} for my site. I agree fully with what she wrote. 

You operate with class, Jessica! ..... I will suggest you correct 'manor' to manner..... gotta hate auto correct!

And to the OP don't hesitate to meet with Emily. While I've never had an intimate visit with her I have met her a few times at Ottawa 'cerb' I.e. lyla socials. She is very lovely and personable.

• Haha 1