Hello People :) I feel I have a hard time to enter a Recommendation, can someone give me the step by step how to enter a recommendation...if I go by the help section in LYLA...I was not able to acheive this, can semeone help me. :

1. Go to the Browse (Forums) section of Lyla.ch...DID THAT!!!!

2. Find the Province that you visited the Provider in or if you know the Province of which they frequent. Click on the Province or Expand to show sub categories...DID THAT!!!

3. Find the Major City that you visited them in or closest to where you visited them - select that city/cities...DID THAT!!!

4. Several Threads for that City/Cities will be listed, the top one should read  "City Recommendations" - select this Thread....CANT FIND THIS THIS!!!

5. Now you should see a big button that reads "New Recommendation" - Click it. - This will take you to the Recommendation Creation Page.....Did not get to this!!!

6. Fill in as Follows - make sure to select the star rating for Appearance, Attitude, Service - and always remember - Lyla is a Positive Recommendation board - negativity is not tolerated....Did not get this!!

Can someone help me!...I am pretty good with computers, but I cant do this..lollll....

thank you

If you can find the city that you visited the lady to which you want to make a recommendation you should be able to find her name on the list(unless she has never been recommended by anyone) and then you simply add your reco to the list by clicking on "Add Recommendation"  If not it will show "New Recommendation" .

I get up to the City, Recommendation page.....but I dont see any buttons that say new recommendation...cause it because I have mac

look at attachement...

Damm I feel so stupid..lollll

Screen shot 2018-08-19 at 8.55.38 AM.png

@lance36,

Though it appears you have a sufficient amount of posts your account is still currently moderated, perhaps this is due to the amount of days you have been a member. Once this is removed you will be able to post a recommendation. Mod will do this shortly, just give them a little time.  

• Thanks 1

It seems you have been a member since 2014,  but you didn't have the required number of posts which I think is 5.  I went by the number on your profile page.  Now, with your last post, you have reached 6 and your moderation should be removed by the mod. shortly... hopefully.  😉

When your moderation restriction is lifted, there already is a thread started for Xeena so make sure to find it and add to the recommendation vice starting another thread.  Glad you had a good time.