SP pics? Do you want to see all available pics if there is a large weight difference?

Keep All pics, or lose the pics that don't reflect your current weight?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Keep All pics, or lose the pics that don't reflect your current weight?V

• Yes - lose the old pics that are not reflective of your current weight
    • No - keep all the pics.
    • I don't care either way.

So as I am sure some have noticed, I have dropped a lot of weight. The weight I know will be staying off based on how I lost it so that in itself has made it easier for me to actual announce and show the weight loss. Admittedly I would be quite embarrassed if I announced and then put it all back on as fast as I lost it. So I kind of made sure that is not going to be the case before I made public announcements. LOL 

Now I am kind of stuck with a dilemma and I hoping you good folks here can help me out. 

I just did a new photo shoot that will go live on my site in a couple of weeks. I have a couple of albums from shoots before on my site. I think they are great pics too, but they show me about 30lbs heavier. This is a big difference in my "look". For an example of size difference - https://twitter.com/MsJessicaRainSP/status/1026502465422675968

Do I scrap those albums and leave them off my site completely since there is a drastic difference? The albums are dated of course, and I don't have a problem with showing them. That was me, and I thought I was fabulous then, I still think I am fabulous now. 

My concern is what potential clients think. Will they feel it is a possible bait and switch? Will they get confused? Will guys who like a bigger girl feel duped if they show up and I am not that size because they were paying attention to the Feb 2018 album and not the Aug 2018 album. I did have one guy get very disappointed in my look once because I started advertising as a BBW and he said I didn't fit that category. 

I am not trying to be rude, but we all know guys don't always pay that much attention to words that go along with sites, ads, etc. So basically the question is, scrap the old albums and stick with current weight showing pics, or add the new folder, keep the old ones as well because they are awesome too?

PS - I am not trying to make this an advertising thread, a big me up with compliments thread, an attention seeking thread. I am serious and really want to know what gentlemen would prefer.

• Like 1

Good morning,

As you always advertised yourself as a curvy woman, I don't think the weight fluctuation makes it a deal breaker for many. I personally rate more on the service than the weight and appearance.  Crying "bait and switch" would only occur for more radical weight loss combined with plastic surgery or if a massive body transformation due to health problems.

If you want to erase your older pictures, it's up you. But many of us like all of them and will be fine with whatever you choose to do.

Thanks for sharing and have a nice day.

Hi Jess,

I’m more of a “don’t live in the past” kind of guy. My nickel says “portray yourself in the here and now” and title yourself to the most suitable reflection.  You will never forget the accolade of losing that 30 lbs and being the new you. Besides, those naturals are still out of this world 🙂

Hi Jessica:

I say keep the old pics. There is a very noticeable difference in your "look" but I don't see how keeping the old pics is a negative if you are comfortable with them. The albums are dated so prospective clients can view the new pics and have an idea of what to expect at the door. Personally I like to see albums/photos that go back a few years as well. It adds to the confidence that the photos are legit, as in this case where the "look" may be noticeably different, but there is no doubt both photos are of the wonderfully curvy Jessica Rain.

MOFW

• Like 1

I say that you can keep the old pictures but do post that the new ones are the recent pictures and that represent who they will see if they come and see you now.  It's always nice to meet a lady that is confident of who she is well in her own skin like you Jessica. 

• Like 3

Regardless whether you keep the weight off or put some back on you are a lovely person.  We should all be so confident with the bodies we have.  But yes, advertise with current pictures so that potential clients know who they are going to meet, because as you said, guys don't always read and are more visual.  On the plus side, keeping older albums helps show your style, personality, and chronicles your life journey.  

Finally congratulations on your weight loss.  I know it's not easy to change your life style and eating habits as I need to lose a bit as well.  Maybe we need to start a page here for healthier life choices.  :classic_biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well Jess, I'm one of the two (so far) who voted go either way..... I understand the various comments above and realize this business is very linked to visuals so, depending on the ease of changing up pictures maybe having current ones is best though this is the internet so older ones likely don't disappear. Perhaps date stamp the photos?

While we haven't met in person yet I hope to arrange that. Afterall you have already precipitated two orgasms for me with your writing.... so I'm not concerned with appearance though I do congratulate you on your wieght loss!

• Thanks 1

Honestly, Jessica, this is one of those very subjective things that is really hard to answer. I guess you will eventually get enough votes to make an informed decision. I realize that there will always be a few guys that are very specific in what they want when it comes to look or body style or whatever it may be and that is alright for them. I might be in the minority where the photos are just a small part of what attracts me. I have met quite a few different ladies in all shapes, sizes, race or whatever and have thoroughly enjoyed my experience with virtually every one of them. Mostly because of who they are and not how they look. Yes, there is a certain visual component that cannot be denied but the beauty and sex appeal is and always will be from within, imo. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

First of all, congratulations on your permanent weight loss. Stick to this plan coz it's working for you. Members do check out the pics often. It's not likely they'll browse through the very old albums if the recent photos are available.

one comment on an older thread that i have is keeping the older albums helps repeat clients reassure themselves that it is indeed your site/ads that they are looking at.   as you say a lot don't read the ads much, but use the pics, if an older picture reminds them that they have seen you before or thought about it, then the newer pics are an extra bonus.   

• Thanks 1

Thanks to all who have replied. 

I've decide for the moment to remove them from public view. Until I have the time to write the story and process in a blog posting. 

It was suggested to me, that many may appreciate the pics more because of the story behind the loss. 

It can be used an inspirational tool to others and while I come across as a "B" sometimes, I really do have a big heart and would love if my story helped just 1 person meet a goal they have been struggling with. 

Knowledge is power, power is strength and strength makes you succeed. so here is hoping I can share that knownlesge that will be a key to the success of others. That will just give me all the feels!!!!  

• Thanks 1