I was just about to post the same question - I'd be another REGULAR customer! I've been looking for a long time. There was a girl offering this last year but I visited and it wasn't nuru - just a regular massage - but a good massage non the less.

Had my first Nuru massage in Chinatown in London. Tried it on the recommendation of a friend and it was a great time. The lady who massaged me had decent sized enhanced breasts and really enjoyed sliding first her hands and then her body all over me. She was eventually standing beside me and I was playing with her bum and slowly getting a little forward with my fingers seeing if she was ok with it. She pulled away so I figured she didn't like anything anal related, nope she was just getting some more of the nuru goop from the bowl she lubed up her bottom and said use this finger and held up her longest (middle) finger. We had a great time. 

• Like 1

On 8/27/2018 at 4:35 PM, Rambler1980 said:

Had my first Nuru massage in Chinatown in London. Tried it on the recommendation of a friend and it was a great time. The lady who massaged me had decent sized enhanced breasts and really enjoyed sliding first her hands and then her body all over me. She was eventually standing beside me and I was playing with her bum and slowly getting a little forward with my fingers seeing if she was ok with it. She pulled away so I figured she didn't like anything anal related, nope she was just getting some more of the nuru goop from the bowl she lubed up her bottom and said use this finger and held up her longest (middle) finger. We had a great time. 

Stop teasing us! I wish I were going to London sometime soon lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Authentic gel is super expensive and even hard to have shipped  here . If your provider had the real gel she had to pass the cost on . 

The feeling you get from it is truly amazing . If you find some one you will never forget the experience. 

Good luck gentlemen . 

I had Nuru at a couple of AMPs in Dallas . 

Betwen that and the Table shower in the beginning I don’t know which was better . 

On 9/12/2018 at 10:39 PM, Katherine said:

Authentic gel is super expensive and even hard to have shipped  here . If your provider had the real gel she had to pass the cost on . 

The feeling you get from it is truly amazing . If you find some one you will never forget the experience. 

Good luck gentlemen . 

What makes it so hard to get Katherine ?  

@HS.

I am tired trying to order it . Every time I did after I complete the order it would tell me no shipping to this postal code. I tried many , many times and the same, no matter what code I gave.

Also they are only selling small amounts at a time.  ( authentic gel)

This is just personal, to do an authentic N massage it should be done on a blow up mattress and the room kept very warm . I got tired of taking my real table down and dragging things around in my house.  Way too busy for that . :) 

20 minutes ago, Katherine said:

@HS.

I am tired trying to order it . Every time I did after I complete the order it would tell me no shipping to this postal code. I tried many , many times and the same, no matter what code I gave.

Also they are only selling small amounts at a time.  ( authentic gel)

This is just personal, to do an authentic N massage it should be done on a blow up mattress and the room kept very warm . I got tired of taking my real table down and dragging things around in my house.  Way too busy for that . :) 

Thanks for the input.  I wondered if it came in large quantities that may have qualified it as dangerous good... which really complicates shipping... 

Most adult speciality shops will sell a generic kind of water based gel. There not much difference between the "authentic" and others. The most important part is in the preparation in order to get the right texture. Also, body slide massages can be done with more traditional massage oils. But those don't wash off as easily as a water based products.

Just a question of finding the right product for the right price.

23 hours ago, Katherine said:

This is just personal, to do an authentic N massage it should be done on a blow up mattress and the room kept very warm .

Oooo an air mattress, that sounds interesting. Wish I could experience that with the gel and all. Mine were on traditional waist high massage tables. I'm a bigger guy and the massage providers all had to be careful to not fall off me as the tables are kinda narrow. 

Off topic from the nuru, but I've enjoyed the table showers at Asian massage places. Very fun and some of the massage providers are enthusiastic about getting every nook and cranny clean. Every cranny! Fun but also slightly surprising.

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 3:42 PM, harboursmoke said:

What makes it so hard to get Katherine ?  

Sorry I did not see this before. If I had the time to drive to Montreal it would be easy .

However by mail next to impossible . Every time I try to order when I give my postal code they tell me its undeliverable to this area.

When it started to be asked for here  a few years ago I was able to get it although it was very expensive . There are  many fake  gels so  don't be fooled . The real stuff when heated correctly will not become sticky of irritating and  lasts .

It is really a novelty experience, While I offered it when I was asked it was sort of a one shot deal . I was  told that is was fun and all that but a proper massage suits most tastes better.

To   each their own.  :classic_smile:

I had a nuru in Montreal last week with the proper gel.....I actually found it too slippery and I think I prefer the slower drag of other oils. My opinion as of last week is that it's not a deal breaker, I just like the body to body experience.