Thoughts welcome

I saw Juicy Jess a couple times.  She is physically right up my alley. Incredable spinners body.  Pretty face, very sexual. 

Then I saw a similar ad for a Jessica and I texted last week.  We chatted back and forth setting up a date and then I asked “do you also go by Juicy Jess?” And then she went completely cold and stopped responding  to all my texts.  

Funny thing is, Juicy Jess hasn’t responded since then either which would suggest that they are the same person. And as well I heard that they were the same person in a lyla thread a while back as well.   But, I have not faintest Idea, especially since I was becoming a regular, why she would shut down all communication because I asked a her that question?  Maybe she thinks I’m a cop because only then would I know that.  I guess she doesn’t realize how completely obvious it was.  Or maybe I’m missing something!

Bummer what ever the case, it’s not easy me to find someone with that particular set of physical qualities I enjoy.  

Edited by good-date

I ‘m guilty of having the same taste also! I have seen Juicy Jess also! Amarra is a good one to see or Teeny Naomie if you haven’t yet. 

2 hours ago, bornafire said:

Any time I see the word juicy, I get turned off. Not sure why so many girls use that word in their names/ads. Just me? lol

Not just you.  I also don't like it when the term daddy is used.  As in, "I can hardly wait to hear from you daddy".  I don't even consider the SP after that reference.  

• Like 3

Haha!! This is too funny! Slim and Thick is a turnoff for me! Pick one or the other please! Anorexic might catch my eye! Lol