New client booking with VIPOTG

Have any new clients had success booking with VIPOTG recently (searched for threads on the subject but haven't seen anything in the last few months)? 

I understand that they expect you to message them on Lyla if you are a new client but they don't seem to log in very often. As of right now it's been a week since they last logged in. 

I have tried texting and calling and the rare time that I can get through on the phone the person on the other end says she will call me back later but never does. In text messages I confirm that I am a Lyla member and that I have sent a private message to them from my Lyla account but still no response. 

If anyone has had success recently, what is the trick? Are we supposed to just keeping calling/texting?

I took a shot at it a couple months ago, on a whim.  And it was surprisingly easy.  I sent a PM on Lyla, and then texted (there were 2 numbers, one in the ad, and one on the pics).  I can't remember which one replied, but it was quick.  They confirmed my Lyla handle, and got back to me right away.  Had it all set up within and hour, and all went as expected.  I enjoyed myself, and will probably repeat.

So as OnePound said, keep trying.  PM and texting together are probably your best bet.

• Thanks 1

Thanks guys. I finally got through long enough to speak them.

My advice to any other new customers (echoing some of what has been said before),

1. Send them a message on Lyla with your phone number
  2. Send them a text message with your Lyla username
  3. Call them on the phone (repeatedly if necessary), when they eventually respond the first words out of your mouth should be "I am a Lyla member"
  4. They will ask if you sent them a message on Lyla, tell them you did and then wait while they check

That's as far as I got... they seem to keep moving the goalposts. Apparently now you have to have an account that is at least a year old to be trusted enough to book.  What a waste of time, I wish they would just state this up front... I can't imagine going through this much trouble again even when my account is a year old. 

Awhile ago the local police were involved looking into a group bringing in Asian service providers. Right after that happened they went silent for eventually coming back, but with more restrictions like you are mentioning when booking. They were either the ones involved and/or being extra cautious now a days.