CMJ opening Downtown studio next month?

I understand CMJ opens a new Downtown studio next month, apparently on Bank Street but don't know much more than that, any more info on this?   Downtown would be a busy location for CMJ, their current two locations are kinda far away, downtown would be competition for Brass Club I guess lol, can anyone confirm CMJ is coming to Downtown Ottawa ?

Edited by hopeful

I must agree, a downtown location would be great as well, the only issue is parking. During the day it can get expensive to park downtown.

Watch and wait i guess.

SM

My understanding is they are opening a location downtown. Where though I cannot say for sure. If you go to the schedule page on their website it shows: Downtown/East/West for locations. So they clearly are not hiding the fact a new location is coming.

Further to my earlier answer, they will be opening in September.

The downtown location will be very conveniently located for anyone working in the Bank and Albert/Slater corridor. The construction has been going on for a while now. I did notice a liquor license application posted on the door recently, which is a good indication that things are moving along.   

14 hours ago, FunJay said:

The downtown location will be very conveniently located for anyone working in the Bank and Albert/Slater corridor. The construction has been going on for a while now. I did notice a liquor license application posted on the door recently, which is a good indication that things are moving along.   

This will be great. I normally go to the east location due to convenience. With a downtown location opening up with a liquor license, I will certainly be heading there. I always wanted the west location to have a full service bar as it's on my way home from work, but I guess I'll be stopping downtown on Friday nights instead. 

• Thanks 1

Hello Everyone,

Thank you all for your eagerness and curiosity. It is no secret that we've been working hard to bring you a third location. Details regarding the new location will be revealed over the next month as we approach opening day. 

We are busy little bee's right now and appreciate your patience. 

We are extremely excited and hope you will be too!

CMJ

• Like 4

I see there are some posts speculating about exact locations. Just a reminder to everyone... this is an industry that relies on discretion and outing the exact location of anything is a bad idea. Providers and businesses can and will advertise their own location if they choose to do so. The rest of us should learn to be a little more discreet.

Same goes for phone numbers, for that matter.

Even when details are openly advertised it's better to link to an ad or website rather than posting details directly - that way the provider/business maintains more control over what's out there and if things change there's less out of date information flying around.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

As I previously mentioned, clearly CMJ will make a large announcement once everything is ready to go. There is no point in speculating where it will be. You will find out soon enough guys. 

• Like 1

Hey everyone!

We are happy to announce our downtown location will be open for business as of 7 am Monday November 5th. 

Schedule to be released by Sunday! 

Be be the first to baptize Ottawa’s newest favourite spot! 

On 11/1/2018 at 5:10 PM, CMJ said:

Hey everyone!

We are happy to announce our downtown location will be open for business as of 7 am Monday November 5th. 

Schedule to be released by Sunday! 

Be be the first to baptize Ottawa’s newest favourite spot! 

AWESOME!!

Had an awesome visit over lunch.

Well worth the visit. Small and intimate, it is easily accessible from Rideau Center (15 minutes walk into the downtown core).

Hi all,

Just a minor beef  🙂 lol I hope they don't neglect the other locations... I am a west guy and probably will not head downtown.  I have notices that all the girls have gravitated to the downtown location which I understand but hopefully that goes back a bit... Also CMJ are very quick to post the Downtown schedule on twitter but I have not seen the west schedule all week.... You have to go through all the girls and read where they are... if they even use twitter...but even on here is it not as consistent.  I wonder if that means they will be closing the west end locations doors.....

The downtown opens at 7 am Monday to Friday so that’s why it’s first - don’t worry we will be keeping the ladies equaled and balanced for schedule. 

Is Downtown open till 2 am on weekends?    Remember many guys may come from Barbarellas

Edited by hopeful

3 hours ago, hopeful said:

what is Touch of Euphoria cause the website doesn't work...

CMJ's outcall service.

3 hours ago, hopeful said:

Is Downtown open till 2 am on weekends?    Remember many guys may come from Barbarellas

...at the end of a night's drinking. Probably a high risk of undesirable incidents if they cater to that crowd...

• Like 1

Our hours currently are 

Monday-Friday 7am-10pm

Saturday-Sunday 10am-10pm

Exceptions will be when we host private events such as Friday evening we were open until 1 am.

We have a lot of exciting and unique things being implemented over the next while - we want to ensure we get things right and don’t rush, hence the first week started without, and then minimal alcohol and only snack foods - this coming week we will have more of a fuller menu and will see what works and what doesn’t.  As well our 4 signature cocktails will be available this week, a wide selection of beer, wine and spirits. 

Again, this is still new to all of us so your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated. We can’t wait to continue to host all these new and familiar faces at Ottawa’s newest pleasure house but original hostess lounge! 

Don’t be shy, stop in and check it out!  

Thanks everyone - 

Your dedicated full time super admin team! 

jasmin

vicki

jayda

mya 

khloe (on mat leave) 

alexa 

(still looking for one more)