IMG_7397.thumb.JPG.050d66944043ecdcc9e416b61b225411.JPG

I'm nothing ordinary, I'm full of unique personality traits that make you want to indulge while it being a pleasure, without the guilt.

Curvy, booty made for grabbing and perfectly plump natural tits. You won't be able to forget our experience together and it'll have you craving more. Let's forget our stresses and enjoy each other's company.

5'6, 150lbs, 36DD

I enjoy getting to know everyone I meet and my goal for every encounter is to know you intimately including the small details; what you enjoy talking about, what makes you laugh, to remember stories you tell me and later catch up on them, what cologne you wear, the way you smile when you tell a story and many other things.

My website ihere and it is where you can submit a booking form, see more photos of me, learn my etiquette and get some answers to frequently asked questions. 

My rates are here, they are non negotiable and any encounters over 3 hours requires a deposit.

My twitter is here if you want updated weekly availability, photos not on my website and more fun stuff.

My VIPFAVOURS account is here if you'd like to see proof that I am verified 

My email is [email protected] if you have any questions

✨Next week availability✨

Monday the 27th: 9am-4:30pm

Tuesday the 28th: 9am-5pm

Wednesday the 29th: 7pm-12am

Thursday the 30th: 9am-1pm & 7pm-12am

Friday the 31st: 9am-3pm

Saturday the 1st: 9am-3pm

Sunday the 2nd: all day availability

My screening process is mandatory and the following:

Name: