Tell us what features are Missing or that you want?

Would like the recommendations sorted by alphabetic tabs like before. makes it easier to find  a recommendation for a provider?

• Like 2

On 8/31/2018 at 9:58 AM, cerbmod said:

I hate to burst your bubble Jessica, but that won't be a priority for a long time lol. On mobile you can click at the top of the phone to go to top and if you're on a computer using the scroll wheel or the side scrollbar is pretty straight forward :). I do see why you'd like it though - just being honest!

The problem is with iPhone X the tap to scroll is not that great. You have to double tap the top of the screen. Which doesn't always work. The area is so small. 

And with lyla and other boards, everything is a link. So when I try to tap the top of the screen, I tap into a forum, a thread or an external link. 

I don't understand why this is not a part of the invision software personally. But it is a bit of pain. On the computer I am fine.

But I have a new iPhone so you have to fix this for me. Solely for me, because I am an entitled princess. 

Joking. Of course. I will suffer 

21 hours ago, cerbmod said:

I hate to burst your bubble Jessica, but that won't be a priority for a long time lol. On mobile you can click at the top of the phone to go to top and if you're on a computer using the scroll wheel or the side scrollbar is pretty straight forward :). I do see why you'd like it though - just being honest!

The problem is with iPhone X the tap to scroll is not that great. You have to double tap the top of the screen. Which doesn't always work. 

And with lyla and other boards, everything is a link. So when I try to tap the top of the screen, I tap into a forum, a thread or an external link. 

J don't understand why this is not a part of the invision software personally. But it is a bit of pain. On the computer I am fine. My old iPhone no problem either. 

But I have a new iPhone so you have to fix this for me. Solely for me, because I am an entitled princess. 

• Like 1

On 8/31/2018 at 10:25 AM, someguy said:

Would like the recommendations sorted by alphabetic tabs like before. makes it easier to find  a recommendation for a provider?

I totally agree.  I posted the following on the other thread, and the cerbmod did acknowledge it, but it hasn't been brought back yet.  Hope it would be done soon.

In the recommendation section, an option to search for a particular SP's or an MA's recommendation post using an alphabetic list was available in the old version but doesn't seem to be available in the new version.  Now it seems one has to go through page by page to search for a particular lady.  This is a very useful feature and I hope it will be brought back. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/1/2018 at 7:57 AM, Jessica Rain said:

The problem is with iPhone X...

Aaah Jessice you are an entitled princess with first-world problems. A wise lady like you should know better than to purchase an Apple product. The whole company is run by men - you can tell because they called it a 6+ although it was only 5 1/2". The only real contribution Apple has made to solving the world's great problems was to launch the iPhone 7 which could broadcast to implanted bluetooth speakers (aka the iTit) thereby eliminating the problem of men looking at women's breasts and not listening to them....

If I knew how I would have linked back to the old cerb joke thread where I'm stealing these comments from :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

46 minutes ago, waterat said:

Aaah Jessice you are an entitled princess with first-world problems. A wise lady like you should know better than to purchase an Apple product. The whole company is run by men - you can tell because they called it a 6+ although it was only 5 1/2". The only real contribution Apple has made to solving the world's great problems was to launch the iPhone 7 which could broadcast to implanted bluetooth speakers (aka the iTit) thereby eliminating the problem of men looking at women's breasts and not listening to them....

If I knew how I would have linked back to the old cerb joke thread where I'm stealing these comments from 🙂

I love my Apple products. Total first world Apple princess over here!!!!  

• Like 2

It looks like we are missing in the CLUB section the"Itty Bitty Titty Club" or I have just missed it while I was looking for it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NotchJohnson said:

It looks like we are missing in the CLUB section the"Itty Bitty Titty Club" or I have just missed it while I was looking for it.

It's here:

On the old Lyla profile pages there was a place to post a welcome message with extra infos like physical stats, if ladies did incalls/outcalls, were out of town for a few days, links to personal websites and other useful information. Most of the information can still be found in the Schedules and Announcements forum, but I miss when most of it was on the profile pages.

Also, since the update I had issues with copy and pasting. it never work the first time and need to repeat a second to transfert text or a link. 

Thank you.

I am really getting lost in the threads now, damn. Navigation is horrible. Anyway, wanted to reply to a post about bad getaway/error messages that I get too, then I got this! (see attached message)

Sorry to say this but this new version is far from being smooth, and it's not about it being a new website. We all go on many websites everyday. It's just that something here is not user friendly at all and it keeps me further away...

Sorry, we could not find that!.pdf

• Like 1

There is a simple feature I miss when viewing on my mobile that I didn't even realize I missed until sat down with my desktop again.

It's the showing of the the title of the thread from the latest post in a section, without having to actually go into the section. The desktop version still has this feature but not the mobile. Of course it is for space reasons, which makes perfect sense, but I do still miss it.

I've been noticing that the way I use the site has actually changed as a result. I used to get "pulled" into the General Discussion Area, or the Fun Threads Area or the Jokes Section for example simply by the thread topics. Simply checking in to the site would often turn into a long session of reading different threads.

I still try to check those sections out every once in a while if I have the time, but there is no lure to grab my attention and pull me in anymore. It's a human nature thing I guess. I rarely set out to find interesting topics but they used to find me anyway. 

I wonder if anyone else has found that this change has altered the way they use the site? I'm not even suggesting another change be made really as I do understand that sacrifices have to be make for convenience on a small screen. I'm just noticing my own habits have changed a bit. 

Anyone else?

• Like 1

Guest MelanieRose

It was brought to my attention by another member that only I am able to see my profile welcome message where some used to look for my schedule.  It's weird because when I'm logged into my account, it shows it's there. I can see the section, edit it, but when I log out of my account, or when other people visit my profile, they're unable to see it. I liked that feature, even just to have a short blurb welcoming people to your profile.

2 hours ago, MelanieMys said:

It was brought to my attention by another member that only I am able to see my profile welcome message where some used to look for my schedule.  It's weird because when I'm logged into my account, it shows it's there. I can see the section, edit it, but when I log out of my account, or when other people visit my profile, they're unable to see it. I liked that feature, even just to have a short blurb welcoming people to your profile.

I agree. The profile pages used to allow providers to introduce themselves, share basic information and post links. Now we only see the name, gender, location and picture albums(when available). Not sure if a way to navigate around current laws or waiting for more fine tuning. The information can still be found in the Schedules and Announcement forum, but by definition some of it should be visible on a providers page. Hopefully this can be modified soon or at least get an explanation behind the change. 

On 9/12/2018 at 7:01 AM, MelanieMys said:

Hey there, 

Just fixed this issue. For some reason we had the other information as show only to the member themselves not other members - this is not something I ever noticed as an admin I see all information regardless. Should be fixed now. 

Also fixed the twitter urls now acting as urls not just a text link. 

• Like 2

Cerbmod, how do I delete pictures from albums? I figured out how to do it for notifications, but not from albums.  Even used the search feature buy no luck. Thank you.

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 1:28 AM, Helena D'Orville said:

I am really getting lost in the threads now, damn. Navigation is horrible. Anyway, wanted to reply to a post about bad getaway/error messages that I get too, then I got this! (see attached message)

Sorry to say this but this new version is far from being smooth, and it's not about it being a new website. We all go on many websites everyday. It's just that something here is not user friendly at all and it keeps me further away...

Sorry, we could not find that!.pdf

It's not a solution to this but it's happened to me a couple times since coming back and hitting the refresh icon on your computer clears it up, well it has for me

I know, a band aid solution

RG

On 8/27/2018 at 8:48 PM, Prufrock Cummings said:

I liked the old base page where you could see newest members (so you could click and say 'hi'), top posters, hottest threads etc.  

We have just added the "Go To Unread" which will take you to the first unread comment :). 

4 minutes ago, clearbluesky15 said:

One thing that would be handy for me would be a way to "set my region"... so that when I visited, I could more quickly get to reviews and announcements for my province/area.

We're definitely looking into this, unfortunately there are limitations with the Invision community software, that either we live with or have to code ourselves to get around. 

Something I noticed in the recommendation section. When making a new recommendation the template has sections for website, email, phone etc, plus a drop down menu "Select Provider's Ethnicity" You can't (I just tried with two recommendations I posted today) leave it blank, you have to use that drop down menu or otherwise the recommendation won't get posted. But the second thing is that once filled in if you look at the page of all providers' recommendations in a city it looks like part of the last name of the companion (look at the latest two ladies I reco'd in Toronto today, neither one has White as part of her last name)  

Is there anyway to just keep companions name in the main recommendation page of a city and all information from the template (website, email, phone, race etc)  gets included along with the recommendation once you open a specific lady's recommendation thread.

Thanks

A rambling

RG

• Like 2

2 hours ago, roamingguy said:

Something I noticed in the recommendation section. When making a new recommendation the template has sections for website, email, phone etc, plus a drop down menu "Select Provider's Ethnicity" You can't (I just tried with two recommendations I posted today) leave it blank, you have to use that drop down menu or otherwise the recommendation won't get posted. But the second thing is that once filled in if you look at the page of all providers' recommendations in a city it looks like part of the last name of the companion (look at the latest two ladies I reco'd in Toronto today, neither one has White as part of her last name)  

Is there anyway to just keep companions name in the main recommendation page of a city and all information from the template (website, email, phone, race etc)  gets included along with the recommendation once you open a specific lady's recommendation thread.

+1 on this. I really dislike having to put the provider's ethnicity in there. Fortunately you can skip it if you're adding to an existing reco thread.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Phaedrus said:

+1 on this. I really dislike having to put the provider's ethnicity in there. Fortunately you can skip it if you're adding to an existing reco thread.

We'll look into this. 

• Thanks 1