Tell us what features are Missing or that you want?

13 hours ago, Nicolette Vaughn said:

I’m late on this thread but what about private albums?

If I'm not mistaken you can already do that in the album settings. You can mark it so that you have to give them permission to see the album. 

When you make the album at the bottom of the description section is a tab called "Privacy" if you click on it you can select one of the following three options: Me Only, Everyone, or Private - I want to choose who can see it. 

You'll want the one that you can choose who can see it. 

• Thanks 1

Still miss being able to readily look up the people I'm following.  Similar to the box on the left of your page for people following you, it would be nice if there was a box listing all the people you are following.

It was also nice when you could look up an SPs previous ads or thread comments separately.  Was much easier to get a feel for the person's personality and interests, helping determine if they might be a good match with you.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, WildTiger said:

It was also nice when you could look up an SPs previous ads or thread comments separately.  Was much easier to get a feel for the person's personality and interests, helping determine if they might be a good match with you. 

+1 on this. There used to be a link from someone's profile to find all the posts that person had made (I think it just redirected to a suitable search). It was generally very useful. I quite often used it to find a recent ad from a provider who didn't post all that much. I believe the ladies also sometimes used it when screening people...

• Like 1

While we are going through this period of evolution for the new website, I had previously recommended that CerbMod create a page where he could list all the recommendations they are tracking.  He could then provide an update as to if/when (may not want to list an actual date as people will hound him if there are delays) the request may be actioned or indicate that it is a feature that can no longer be supported.  This way members can easily see if a missing feature has been identified and if it will be re-instituted or not without having to read through pages of comments.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Need to bring back the ability to search recommendations alphabetically. I went searching yesterday to see if there were recs on a couple of women I was interested in and it took forever! This feature needs to come back in order to simplify the process. 

• Like 5

I mentioned this before but the thread has been deleted since.

Would be nice to get the return of the Do Not Recommend(DNR) & Do Not Discuss(DND) List. It disappeared after the facelift.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, spud271 said:

Need to bring back the ability to search recommendations alphabetically. I went searching yesterday to see if there were recs on a couple of women I was interested in and it took forever! This feature needs to come back in order to simplify the process. 

I had pointed that out previously and so far no result yet, unfortunately.

• Like 1

There are 4 features that the old site format had that would be great to add on..

- Making log in of the site much longer. I went to go write an ad and the site had me signed out in under 10 minutes. This was frustrating because if it weren’t for copying/ pasting, one would have to rewrite the ad over again. I had to redo the ad twice with copy and paste as I had to  going in my phone to pick out photos to put in the ad.

- Making the edit function available to edit longer that 2 hours. The old site had it available for 24 hours. Went  back to put my contact number in the ad and couldn’t do it because the edit function was no longer available.

- In the profile section for each member, it would be great to add a header block for phone number just as there is one for Twitter and website address for potential clients to see and get a hold of someone quicker instead of them having to go look for it. 

- Having members being able to see their signature at the bottom. I put my website and phone number in there but don’t see it like I used to.

Edited by Nicolette Vaughn
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Kadie Lux said:

Is the chat box gone?! 

No its still there

Go to top of the page (left side) when you open/log on to Lyla

Reads left to right

BROWSE  ACTIVITY  FAQ   immediately below that

Forums  Chatbox  Clubs  Gallery  Leaderboard 

Chatbox is second from the right

RG

6 minutes ago, Meaghan McLeod said:

Please, I beg you, bring back the stickies. Most seem to be gone.

Frustrating.

The "Stickies"..... I'm not familiar with "Stickies".. am I missing out? Lol

5 minutes ago, katie said:

The "Stickies"..... I'm not familiar with "Stickies".. am I missing out? Lol

Posts that are important. Explains basic issues. So, yes we would like them returned.

Edited by Meaghan McLeod

1 minute ago, Meaghan McLeod said:

Posts that are important. Explains basic issues. So, yes we would like them returned.

Ohh yes, that's right.. Sorry, it's been a while.. :)

• Like 1

Stickies are fine but in moderation.  I found there were too many of them in the general discussion section.  Took a few pages before you got to the new postings. 

If anyone thinks there's a particular thread that ought to be sticky but isn't, the best thing to do is probably drop a PM to Cerbmod with a link to it.

On 10/23/2018 at 7:59 AM, Greenteal said:

I mentioned this before but the thread has been deleted since.

Would be nice to get the return of the Do Not Recommend(DNR) & Do Not Discuss(DND) List. It disappeared after the facelift.

Thank you.

The list is there in the Rules section, no one has requested to be on it since implementing it. 

2 minutes ago, cerbmod said:

The list is there in the Rules section, no one has requested to be on it since implementing it. 

I noticed it , but as it was empty(and still is), I wasn't sure if you were updating the old one or just starting from scratch.

19 hours ago, Phaedrus said:

If anyone thinks there's a particular thread that ought to be sticky but isn't, the best thing to do is probably drop a PM to Cerbmod with a link to it.

If the stickies are gone, I can't link them.

Personally I'd like to see all stickies returned. There was some valuable information on them.

While on this topic, I'd like to have the ability to view a profile without my handle showing I viewed it. 

@cerbmod? 

Edited by Meaghan McLeod
  • Like 1

On 11/5/2018 at 3:48 PM, Meaghan McLeod said:

If the stickies are gone, I can't link them. 

Personally I'd like to see all stickies returned. There was some valuable information on them.

While on this topic, I'd like to have the ability to view a profile without my handle showing I viewed it. 

@cerbmod? 

The sticky threads probably still exist... but will be in the forum index according to when they were last posted to, so they may require some effort to find.

On viewing profiles - could you log out and then log back in anonymously?

• Like 1

On 11/7/2018 at 9:42 PM, Phaedrus said:

The sticky threads probably still exist... but will be in the forum index according to when they were last posted to, so they may require some effort to find.

On viewing profiles - could you log out and then log back in anonymously?

Here is an example of an important stickie. However, posts are missing from it, so it makes the thread difficult to understand.

We used to be able to set our profile so that we didn't leave a footprint we visited someone's profile. That is now gone.

Logging in anonymously seems tedious. Can we not bring back this option?

Edited by Meaghan McLeod

I lost all of my following and followers:classic_sad: but I am still registered in tons of clubs I no longer participate in. I looked into de-membering (lol that sounds painful!) myself from them but couldn't figure out how to do it.:classic_unsure:

Also, I was trying to curate my album and every time I delete a photo, I get booted out from the album and land in the Gallery. Is there any way to delete a photo that doesn't do that?

Edited by OceanMassage
added stuff

I would like to have the 6000 posts on my cerb profile page back, please, and my pm capacity to be increased to what it used to be. I can't send messages now and have deleted dozens but am still way over the new, limited capacity.

Thank you.

• Thanks 1

I agree... it would be nice to have all previous visitor messages (and for that matter, the friends list especially!) restored to the profiles. 

I have not been able to find some of the recommendations I did previously and there should be a better way to search recommendations