Tell us what features are Missing or that you want?

I tried to find the rec I received through searches on my name nothing came up.  I finally dug it out on page 50 or something! Nobody in their right mind would flip 50 pages to find a rec for a lady!  Plus my select patrons are very discreet and don't post rec (and i don't ask them to) so the likelihood of my rec ever receiving stars (as per the new system) is very low which means I will never get the extra exposure on the featured top rec'd.  Not nice 

35 minutes ago, OceanMassage said:

I tried to find the rec I received through searches on my name nothing came up.  I finally dug it out on page 50 or something! Nobody in their right mind would flip 50 pages to find a rec for a lady!  Plus my select patrons are very discreet and don't post rec (and i don't ask them to) so the likelihood of my rec ever receiving stars (as per the new system) is very low which means I will never get the extra exposure on the featured top rec'd.  Not nice 

We need a system that rewards ladies for participation on the site.

• Like 1

So to me the reason for people coming to the site is:

1) Finding recommendations of providers

2) Finding providers advertising

3) Finding warnings / reviews of providers

#1 works very poorly

#2 works very poorly

#3 isn't allowed. (Well warnings are allowed if it's like bait and switch)

It doesn't bode well for the future of the site if you can't address #1 & #2 at least. Do #2 well and the site should grow tremendously. 

• Thanks 1

Really wish we had notes back😪 I used it to draft ad ideas etc with that function and now its a messy and tenuous annoyance to go from my laptop notes and swich back and forth. Was so easy with notes. 

Le sigh....

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Studio 110 by Sophia said:

Really wish we had notes back😪 I used it to draft ad ideas etc with that function and now its a messy and tenuous annoyance to go from my laptop notes and swich back and forth. Was so easy with notes. 

Le sigh....

Agree!   This plus --

- the ability to search a recommendation in alphabetical order

- the ability to make a comment under someone's post without having to write a new post ( and quoting that post).

I understand these issues have been brought up many times previously.  Hopefully, the mod hasn't given up on these and other improvements. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gqstyle said:

Chatroom was fun back in the good ol days..maybe bring it back? 

Chat is still here for those that want to use it

Top Of The Lyla Page

Browse   Activity   FAQ   (right below)

Forums Chatbox Clubs Gallery Leaderboard

Not gone just moved to it's own spot

RG

Is there any way to just see a list of the providers that I follow. Just a quick list with out all of the posts. Like when you select profile -Activity-Members/Follow but with out all of the posts. Looking for a list similar to the list you see when a  providers profile is selected and  on the left column it has the number of followers and  a link to their profile. On the old system we had a favorites list and we could go directly to a providers profile from there. I do not see that option on the new system or i did not see how to do it.

On 1/13/2019 at 3:11 PM, Joeblow432 said:

Is there any way to just see a list of the providers that I follow. Just a quick list with out all of the posts. Like when you select profile -Activity-Members/Follow but with out all of the posts. Looking for a list similar to the list you see when a  providers profile is selected and  on the left column it has the number of followers and  a link to their profile. On the old system we had a favorites list and we could go directly to a providers profile from there. I do not see that option on the new system or i did not see how to do it.

Joeblow432,

I'm not sure this is exactly what you are looking for but you can try this.  If they are members that follow you just click on your name on the top of the page and go to your profile, now if you look on the left of that page you will see everyone that follows you, not everyone that you follow.

On a side note to everyone that is reading this, if you want someone to find you easily you should accept to follow them.  I know I had a hard time finding someone lately because she did not follow me.

Thanks for the try but not really what I want. I only have 3 people following me now but i had quite a few providers in my favorites list in the old system. The best way i can find so far is to go through my private messages and select the provides name from the messages I have archived.

I have messages going back 7 years and those providers are still active here. I would like to have a favorites list which i could add to and click on a user to send a PM to.

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 11:47 PM, roamingguy said:

Chat is still here for those that want to use it

Top Of The Lyla Page

Browse   Activity   FAQ   (right below)

Forums Chatbox Clubs Gallery Leaderboard

Not gone just moved to it's own spot

RG

yes that is there, but what happened to Private Chats you could have with online friends or users? i don't see that option any longer. maybe I'm missing it or something. Thanks.

3 hours ago, rebelram9988 said:

yes that is there, but what happened to Private Chats you could have with online friends or users? i don't see that option any longer. maybe I'm missing it or something. Thanks.

Are you asking for PM(private message)?  If so all you need to do is go on the persons profile page and select "message" and then your conversation with that person is confidential.

2 minutes ago, NotchJohnson said:

Are you asking for PM(private message)?  If so all you need to do is go on the persons profile page and select "message" and then your conversation with that person is confidential.

actually i am asking about the old IM chat option.

I want my old profile page and friends list back! I lost 6000+ posts from friends dating back to when I started.

• Like 1

Ever considered making the search tool a bit bigger? Too many can't seem to find it.

Here a layout that would help:

Capture123.jpg

I’d like to be able to search by topic,  not sure if this is covered but for example just search an areas reviews for a provider, and not all of Canada

sorry didn’t review all the comments so not sure if this is covered off