Canada Netfix makes me so mad !!!!

I am getting frustrated with Netflix Canada ... Everytime I start a show it ends up in the middle of a very intense situation and Netflix Canada is taking FOREVER to get the next season ...

I want to know what's going on with Rory's pregnancy ( Gilmore Girls) 

I want EVERY seasons of Big Bang Theory 

I want The Originals ( Before Vampire Diaries)

I want to know what's going to happen with Claire & Jimmy's naufrage in America ( The Outlander)

COME ON NETFLIX !!!!!

Someone knows how to get Netflix Us ??? 

The hell with Netflix Canada SERIOUSLY !!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Actually get a amazon Fire stick and side add Kodi. 

Then you have the best of all worlds. I have Netflix, Kodi and Amazon Prime. I watch stuff on all three. 

• Like 5

Try watchfree.at it has most new programs and bonus many movies.

Note: it plays the most recent episode of the most recent season but, you can hit stop and pick any episode.

As for Claire and Jaime, Sorry you will have to wait until November 4th.  Tons of shows to tide you over.

On my android box (cost 250$, ad free) I have over 4000 channels of streaming live TV (17.50/month), as well as almost every movie, documentary, TV show or series ever released. Customer service as well.  Nothing out there can compare.

to be honest, i don't think there are plans for more Gilmore Girls.  those 3(?) catchup movies were to catch up i think.   

i have the same problem with VOD as i do have an extensive tv set up, but with the regular cable tv, on VOD they only have the more recent episodes, like maybe up to 6 so if you are slow, you will miss out seeing episode one or two when you go for it.  HBO tV VOD totally different, all seasons all episodes, you can start it anytime.   non HBO they will drop shows all the time so again, no point.   

i find it odd netflix does entire seasons rather than episodic, so there are shows that have never been on it, that i was watching another way, but would prefer via netflix.  As it happens, they do carry full seasons of a few shows i could never see otherwise:  Gran Hotel, Morocco, Cable Girls & Velvet, all from Spain.   

Definitely an android box! Anything with Kodi... I am almost annoyed that I am up to date with everything I watch ... I can not binge watch 😒😊

Currently obsessed with Shameless 🙈 

• Like 1

I find it strange that there are trilogies of movies out and Netflix sometimes only has one oof them on. Also there is a lot of foreign content, which is great as far as I'm concerned, but more often than not its the crappy stuff that doesn't do well even in their home country.

I was not impressed with netflicx, I’ve seen ALL he good movies and skipped the crappy ones. Lots of series available, but just because it’s avalable doesn’t mean it’s worh my time.

i bought an android box, a good one Nvidia Shield, installed Kodi and wasted hour and hours and hours trying to set it up.

since then I spent more hours searching for shit than watching shit.

anybody need an android box cheap?

i much prefer my OTA DVR. I get all the major networks, but no specialty channels.  I record all the series I need and watch whenever I want.

• Thanks 1

On 10/26/2018 at 6:57 PM, TFZL1 said:

i much prefer my OTA DVR. I get all the major networks, but no specialty channels.  I record all the series I need and watch whenever I want.

I'm thinking of scrapping my cable as well and subscribing to TSN (need my live sports) and Crave.  What kind of OTA DVR do you use?  Does it allow you to watch local stations and record from any source?

I gave up on Kodi "No Streams" was the constant result. What's the trick?

As for Netflix .... I am VERY frustrated there's no way to find good new shows among their content. Why can't I watch a preview of movies and shows. 

On 12/1/2018 at 7:09 PM, clearbluesky15 said:

VPN... get Netflix US... or failing that, there's always PIrate Bay + "Plex" to stream from a home server :).

Be aware that content providers are starting to block VPN exits, precisely because a lot of people are using VPNs to get around geographical restrictions.

And piracy, having declined for a while, is on the rise again. Most people are honest and are willing to pay for things, but if you refuse to sell it to them, they'll get it another way...

• Like 1

On 12/1/2018 at 2:07 PM, WildTiger said:

I'm thinking of scrapping my cable as well and subscribing to TSN (need my live sports) and Crave.  What kind of OTA DVR do you use?  Does it allow you to watch local stations and record from any source?

I have a channel master DVR+, about 5 urs old now. Location is key for OTA.

thier new DVR is OTA and streaming device. Record live stream for playback later.

https://www.channelmaster.com/OTA_DVR_s/336.htm

Edited by TFZL1
  • Like 1