🌼🌿Serena Davis - Petite young minx, AVAILABLE in OTTAWA Sept 1 -3

dannyterb.thumb.jpg.6c4e1f31cf196924859e83c3dfc3897c.jpg

Dear Lovers, 

SERENA IS ON TOUR: available in Ottawa September 1st - 3rd!

Won’t you come and play?

I'll be in Ottawa September 1st - 3rd. My schedule is flexible, with some notice! However, pre-bookings for this weekend are strongly recommended as my availability is limited. Keeping a full schedule better allows me to attend to my health and wellness, as well as my many interests.

Beauty and sensuality to spare, I consider myself to be an artist both outside and between the sheets. I offer my companionship to you regardless of appearance, gender, ability, etc.

I’m versatile and passionate lover, offering a range of services (GFE, kink/BDSM, massage) ...

The basis for encounters is sweet and playful, unless otherwise discussed. In general, first meetings are hosted at my incall, where we take a few moments to relax and get acquainted, free to go-with-the-flow unless any specific arrangements have been discussed over email (required for any kink/BDSM play).

Catch me while you can 😉

Serena

xoxo

Instagram: @serenadavisxo

Twitter: @serenaxo_davis

Bookings: [email protected]

danny2-195merb.JPG

danny2-75merb.JPG

danny2-174merb.JPG

Encounters are scheduled by appointment. To book, please send an email with your full name, phone number, date and length of booking requested, as well as a bit of information about yourself and any necessary details about the encounter.

Photos by DannyGirl www.dannygirlphoto.com

Edited by serenaxo-mtl
  • Like 1