Cristy Long Legs • White • 0401

Seen Cristy this morning for the first time . She was visiting St John and we had a super great time in her hotel room. The lady is excellent in every sense of the word. Arraingments were simple to make with a simple phone call a half hour before to get her room number. She can't make it any easier. She makes it easy to get to know her with great conversation. She has plenty of pictures to show how beautiful she is and they are accurate and up to date. She was very passionate physically and gave and wonderful massage with more then her hands. If a chance is had to go see her I vote you take it. I will again !

• Like 2

I've also had the pleasure of seeing Christy recently and the experience was a pleasure! As always. Her new location is great and very private. I always look forward to a visit with this sexy Gem!😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I had the pleasure of visiting this lovely lady for an evening. She is not a clock watcher and makes you feel completely at ease. Without getting into the details, I enjoyed every aspect of her and I would highly recommend her for a quality visit.  She is a beautiful person that bubbles from within.  Don't miss out...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Had the pleasure of this lady's company recently, she does not disappoint. Amazing looking, smart and really funny. Very easy going and lots of fun! 

Edited by Bobbyb665
  • Like 2

Firstly, I rarely hobby here in the city and have not posted any recos as a result. That said, I have seen Cristy 4 times in as many years. She is a beautiful woman with a striking figure and long, long legs. Her place is easy to find, exceptionally clean, spacious and welcoming.

We shared some wine, along with a lot of laughs and enjoyed each others company. She is not a clock watcher, and I can say without reservation that she makes your experience feel more like a date than an arrangement.

Thanks again! 

• Like 2

Well I cant believe it has taken me the years it did to meet this beautiful and well spoken lady. 

We have both been in this game a long time and our meeting should have happened years ago. 

Gents, run dont walk to see her.  

Be the gentleman you know you are and she will be your wonderful treat. 

• Like 3

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.