Sara 832 Corydon

Pretty sure its been established that its Sandra. Maybe on the other site but I've heard at least two confirmations that they're one and the same. 

On 9/15/2018 at 10:04 PM, MonorZ said:

Maybe you should go back and read the first post, bud.

Yes, I should have read the first post more carefully. Sorry about that.

A couple of weeks ago, I had an unusual experience there. I was a last minute walk-in. Liz was at the desk, and she said she was available. I said OK, and booked an hour. She told me it would be 30 minutes with her, followed by 30 minutes with Sara, who had just emerged from one of the rooms. Sara looked pretty good, and hat sounded interesting.

At the end of the first half hour massage with Liz (an OK experience), she told me she didn't provide extras, and walked out. Sara appeared a minute or two later, and completed the session to my satisfaction, although her part didn't last a  full half hour. Sara is certainly sexier than Liz, with a bit of an edge. 

It was an interesting experience, but I will probably stick with Betty there, now that she's returned from China.

Had an hour this afternoon with Sara...well, I booked an hour but it was closer to an hour and a half. She certainly didn't cheat me on time.

Very good massage (by my standards; I don't get too many massages) and extras well worth it.

10 minutes ago, usernametaken said:

Thats normal they always do the bait and switch.

Thanks! Good to know. I know they still advertising her name even though she was on vacation in China. Anyone see Betty recently?