Sign in to follow this  

It's Back To School Season-Time To Treat Yourself!

1b9cd4_773450369ba64fbb859a27deb53fe18a~mv2_d_4096_2726_s_4_2.jpg

1b9cd4_5fb64c5984ae44ac87aac68690ca7407~mv2_d_3355_5032_s_4_2.jpg

Did you have a crush on, or fantasy about, that punk/metal chick you went to highschool with, but were too afraid to talk to her? Now you can finally fulfill your teenage dream without fear! I may be decorated, I may not fit the mould, but I am sweet as pie and ready to welcome you with an open mind and open arms.

1b9cd4_19d12fd0d3e545f899fee0f8efb09bba~mv2.jpegAllow yourself to escape the ordinary, and unwind with a quirky, alternative beauty.

I take great pleasure in exploring what makes each person unique and in discovering our similarities as well. I can guarantee you a one of a kind, intimate encounter, that you will cherish for years to come!

If you don't already follow me on twitter, now is the time (@porcelaintouch)! There you will find the most up to date photos of me and my everchanging looks! If the pixie look isn't your cup of tea I welcome requests to wear a wig for appointments of 2 hours or longer. I also have an extensive wishlist containing wigs that I would love to wear, and if you purchase one that you would like to see on me, I will knock $50 off of your appointment! If you would like to partake in this promotion and would also like to book for 2 hours or longer, I will take $100 off of my rate for you.

1b9cd4_3eb5213f95af4226a95fb133ec6d6238~mv2.jpeg

Duos and Domination also available, email me to inquire.

(More options available on my website)

I am available for incalls and outcalls nearly any day with advance notice. Come unwind with me at my private, cozy location near Little Italy!

I am now offering monthly arrangements for those of you who simply can't get enough of me, but also would like to save a bit of money in the process. Check out my twitter feed to find the packages that I have available.

All of the information you will need can be found on my website, but you are also welcome to send me an introductory email if booking forms aren't your cup of tea.

If you choose to contact me this way, please included these details in your initial message:

Name:

Email Address:

Phone Number:

Preferred Date/Time of Encounter:

Previous Provider or LinkedIn + ID Verification:

Short, polite description of how you envision our time together:

I can't wait to get acquainted my dear friend.

xoxo

Fiora

Sign in to follow this