Completely New To This

I'm 100% new to anything related to companionship--of all types.

Is like to have my first time with a service provider so that it's a controlled situation (as opposed to a college girl my own age). I'd also very much like to find a lady who would offer some feedback/advice.

I am, however, concerned about how to guard against any legal implications.

Can anyone suggest how to go about this or recommend a particular service provider?

Edited by idaho.solutions

If you get the opportunity, I'd recommend seeing SavannahSol. She's super easy going and friendly. She has a profile on here; definitely take a look.

• Like 3

There are some amazing women in Halifax.  Lexy Grace,  Ms. Manda,  Katherine, Exotic Touch Danielle are all well recommended ladies of Lyla. Read the recommendations section, view the schedules and go from there.

As to your concerns of legalities, stay clear of providers who offer car dates, very young (possibly underaged), party friendly, 24/7 availabilities,  no restrictions etc. Don't ever solicit a sexual service (I. E. How much for a ...). Stick with well known providers, follow her booking protocols and you'll do fine. 

Have fun.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

And there is always the amazing Kylie Jane. She would be fantastic for your first time. Come to think of it she’s fantastic for all your times... as are every single lady recommended in this thread I have seen most myself and the ones I have not I am trying to but they all have great reviews.

ML

• Like 1

I would also remind gentlemen Cristy Long Legs is  absolutely awesome . Lets talk beauty, intelligence and one of the best bodies in the city.  Time with this well rounded woman will surely not be forgotten. 

I had dinner with her last night and we always part company both better and happy for our time spent. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I echo your sentiments. Cristylonglegs/Cristycurves is a Halifax gem and someone very deserving of high praise. Whoever visits with her will be a very fortunate man.

• Like 1