Allie Zeon • Asian

On the strength of other reviews and her convenient west end location I booked an impromptu visit with Allie.

WOW!

She is a strong, athletic woman who clearly loves her work and knows how to ensure that you will love it too.

We started off with a relaxing chat on the couch getting to know each other and our adventure slipped very naturally to other fun activities, the details of which will remain between us, but I can wholeheartedly assure you that there is something for everyone to enjoy and I'm still in awe of her passionate kissing.

She is only in town until Sun. but if you're lucky like me and get to have a rendezvous with her you'll be looking forward, as I am, to her next visit. I plan to enjoy seeing her again!

As always courtesy and respect help ignite enthralling passion!

• Like 2

She's back in town for a few days and as awesome as ever! I'm very busy at work and preparing for an upcoming house move so was unable to schedule an intimate visit with Allie but we did manage to get together for a lovely dinner date: sharing delicious food with a beautiful woman and having fascinating conversation - the definition of why I enjoy all forms of companionship. What a wonderful dinner date. I will make certain my schedule is more manageable during her next visit which can't come soon enough for me!

https://alliezeon.wixsite.com/allie

I have seen Allie for the fourth time last week. She is beautiful and fun to be with. Our sessions get better each time. Her talent and services will blow your mind so be sure to book with her when she is in your fine city, you won’t regret it, I promise. 

• Thanks 1

I find that the more times you've visited a lady the more relaxed and comfortable and yet exciting things get! Seeing Allie again the other day certainly underscored that! She provided me with a new meaning for www - I'll now only be able to think Wild, WET and Wonderful and remember my most recent visit with her. 

She tours extensively so the time between visits is always filled with anticipation!

She travels with her dogs (well behaved and not in the room) which isn't a problem for me but those that have allergies might consider taking some Benadryl.

You will neither regret nor forget a visit with Allie!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

For some time now Allie's pictures have intrigued me and all the wonderful recommendations written by the members of Lyla were enough to take the plunge.  After finding out that she was visiting a city close by I booked an appointment to meet her and I'm glad I did. 

Here is my take on this fine looking lady.  She looks amazing and has a fit body, good conversationalist and loves touching and being touched.  When Allie and I hugged for the first time I wanted to feel her firm cheeks, let me tell you, you can bounce a quarter of her bum, don't let me stop there her breasts are firm as well and fit nicely in my hands.  She offered a massage which I took well because of a hard week at work.  Her strong hands and firm grip felt good and yet very relaxing.  Allie works out and keeps fit and that is why she has good firm abs, I would not be afraid to break her in any position that she would allow me to do with her.

Once we were done Allie laid down beside me and talked about anything and everything, we had many great discussions about lots of things.  Sadly I had to take a shower and be on my way.

So from A(llie) to Z(eon) she gets a Top Notch Seal of approval from me!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Allie is simply amazing. I can't agree enough with the others here. She is gorgeous, eager, sexy, naughty, sweet, and just an intense time with a LOT of pleasure.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.