Blaire Champagne +New Schedule

Hi! My name is Blaire 🌸

I am an experienced service provider located in Halifax and am happy to be back in business after a wonderful vacation! I am proud to have earned a positive reputation as a reputable and trusted provider.  If you search Blaire, you can browse a collection of wonderful recommendations for a stimulating idea of what you might expect from spending time with me! Together we can revel in hot carnal pleasure, affectionate warmth, and cuddly pillow talk!

I have no tattoos, no piercings and have had no cosmetic surgery modifications. I'm a brown eyed feminine beauty, I am graced with wonderfully soft and smooth youthful olive skin with long legs and petite features! Sincere in my approach, my service style appeals to those who enjoy easygoing and unpretentious company. Come with a positive attitude, top-notch hygiene and an open mind, and I will ensure you leave feeling fantastic!

If you'd like to book an appointment for this weekend starting Friday evening, dont hesitate to text (902) 706-2677

I'm looking forward to hearing from you

XOXO,

Blaire

36869997_275895219843669_8679549097515941888_n.jpg

36983692_279660932800431_269711280330244096_n.jpg

• Like 1