Tiannah • Mixed • LL • 8071

Tiannah has been around for a while. I've seen her a number of times but haven't posted a recommendation until now.

Her rates are superb, she's friendly, intelligent, works from a safe location.

She's extremely pretty. In her ads she never shows her face. If she did her business would treble. Her face is her best attribute, amazing brown eyes, beautiful full lips, very pretty face.

Her body is thick, amazing very light brown skin, by no means fat or anything, but not for fans of stick thin girls. 

She's intelligent and friendly.

So given how great her rates are and how pretty she is why have I taken so long to recommend her?

I'm not a great client! 🙂 I'm not very vocal or expressive about what I want. because of this it was always very vanilla in the past, good, but not great.

This time I was feeling lazy and so asked for a wet, sloppy deep throat blow job. 

And - holy fuck! This pretty girl is amazing. She gave deep wet head, beautiful cock worshipping. She stopped every so often so I could enjoy her beautiful face while her hands expertly worked me over. And then back, deep throating. She was the bomb!!!

I left completely drained, semen, soul, troubles, cares, all exorcised by Tiannah's amazing skills.

So, yeah, I'd really recommend her. My advice - be clear about what you want, be nice to her, tip her and become a regular, you won't regret it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.