4 HANDS MASSAGE

Tried a 4 hand at Forever a year or so ago. One girl used heated oil the other had cold hands. Felt more awkward then anything else. 

Had a very good 4 hand at Yuan Yuan. They actually coordinated what they were doing during the massage. Very relaxing but I left unhappy. 

In both cases the girls spent the entire time talking to each other in a language I didn’t understand but that didn’t bother me too much. But other people might be uncomfortable with that so thought I would mention. 

I talked to the “office manager” at Forever a while back and he recommended Crystal and Rose as the best 4 hand combo but I haven’t tried it out yet. 

Standard charge for the 4 hand is usually around $110 to $120 for the hour as a base price. 

Yuan Yuan advertises 4 hand massage almost every day, however, it's well known that no extras at all are provided there. Anyone going there will have to be satisfied with just a massage. albeit probably a good one.,

I went to Forever today to see Sunny. Haven't seen her since she was at Broadway. When I got there she was with another client. Susan greeted me and started the massage and told me that Sunny will be in in about 15 minutes and take over. She did. But Susan continued a bit while Sunny started. How could I not ask for 4 hand? First time with that. No regrets! Both have excellent skills. I have a couple trouble spots I see an RMT for. They both zeroed in and did an incredible job. It'll be hard not to go back. 

Edited by Card66

So I tried the 4 hand special for $79 (plus taxes) at 1801 portage. Decent individual massages but no coordination whatsoever. Also one girl was probably only there for 40 minutes of the hour. The only really good 4 hand I’ve gotten is still at yuan yuan. 

Best to get 2 girls who are comfortable with each other and work well together.

Save up your some cash and treat yourself one day.

To me it is the ultimate experience and well worth it.

Yes you will have to tip each girl the same.

Most places will double the room rate. So if they charge 50 for 1 hour they would normally charge a hundred for 1 hour. So normally it would be a hundred for the hour plus whatever you tip them.

Wanting to try the $70 1/2 hour special that some places are currently offering.

Any recommendations on who and where?

i was thinking 561 broadway or 649 corydon. As I do not frequent those locations.

Please pm me with details if needed.

Wish I can remember where but I hot a 4 hand once omg. They just turned me into dough it was so great. Then at time of ending I was already so on I had to hold back, just passed me back and forth both touching me at the same time. One even started playing with my ace while the other was keeping her hand busy. Ended up shooting like a bullet all over the one girl who didn't finish me. Omg best experience ever. 

I've sense had two other 4 handed else where and they where just as expensive and where not worth the money. 

2 hours ago, usernametaken said:

A great experience like that.....and you can't remember who did it or where it was? 

Nope one of my dumbest forgetful moments lol. 

3 hours ago, usernametaken said:

A great experience like that.....and you can't remember who did it or where it was? 

He spammed almost every recent topic yesterday. With useless info and questions. 

Best 4-hand for me was at the old Balmoral location which is now closed.  I had two 4H experiences there.   It was (I believe) one of the girls that now works on Pembina (not 3000), Jenny?  I had two with her.  The first time it was her and a larger lady.  The larger lady was super into it and had mad "massage" skills.   The second time she had a younger, cute girl who seemed reserved until the end.  I never had seen either the larger lady or the younger girl before or since,.  Both times were divine.  Sorry for the memory laning. 

More recently, but still dated,  I've had a 4-hand at 712 and it was more like 1 hand - 1 phone / 1 hand - 1 phone.  That was shortly after they first opened.  Don't know if they've improved or not.

I would literally pay $$$$s for Rona (retired) and Sunny....well, if I was in the mood, that is lol.

If anyone has any info on a must experience 4-hand please PM me. 

So I’m going to resurrect this thread. Anyone had a good 4 hand massage lately? I have tried a couple myself and keep having the problem that there is no coordination between the ladies so it just feels disjointed. I tried to arrange a Sunny/Rose massage a couple times but was never able to book with them together. 

1 hour ago, Trent4321 said:

So I’m going to resurrect this thread. Anyone had a good 4 hand massage lately? I have tried a couple myself and keep having the problem that there is no coordination between the ladies so it just feels disjointed. I tried to arrange a Sunny/Rose massage a couple times but was never able to book with them together. 

Lisa and rose...741...you must book it dont walk in...cheers