Favourite massage

So I’ve been lurking on this board for a while and thought I would join in. So I have been to see a fair amount of massage providers in town and am always interested to see how other people rate them compared to me. 

So so here is the question for you all. If you could only see one of the massage providers who would you choose? And base this on the overall experience. Let’s include the EB girls in this as well. 

For me the only one I have really repeated with is Rose, so I guess she is my number one. 

I would of said Rose too but now that someone else has her pegged lol...I might have to find someone else...Crystal is nice to and know's how to massage...but are you talking just a massage or massage with ?? 

Is it Lyla that has the Do Not Discuss list or is that Perb. Can't find it anymore on either site. Just a heads up 353 and Honey are on it. Beyond mentioning that I'll respect her wishes and avoid discussing her regardless of the site. 

Rose as well has always been a long time favorite. I haven't been seeing her recently simply cause I'm not fond of the way 712 operates. If she moved somewhere else I might return to her more regular. My all time favorite though was a woman that retired almost two years ago, Summer who operated out of Broadway's SkyPeace. I still think about her. She was AGGRESSIVE, for lack of a better word. Actually aggressive is pretty accurate. 

22 minutes ago, spontanious said:

I may be wrong but I think Summer is now the Jenny at 3000 Pembina...but again I could be wrong..just throwing it out there

Not the Summer I'm referring too. I don't know how long she was there. I'd just discovered her and a month later she was gone. Two winters ago. She wasn't super slim, but by no means heavy. Athletic build. Super friendly and flirtatious. Where as Sunny has always been somewhat quiet and reserved in my experience. Little better than average looks. 

At the time there were two rumors, one that she quit to return to school. And another that she'd found a boyfriend gave up the job. Don't know the truth behind either, just hearsay. 

Still watch for her. When 712 opened up there was a Summer in the first group of girls, made and appointment 'praying' it was her but no luck. The Summer I'm referring to did the reach under like no other before or since. It was like you were her play thing and just holding on trying not to fall off.  

I don't know how long she'd been there. People weren't talking about her and I'm sure if she'd been there for more then a month or two she'd have achieved legend status. 

If Jenny is actually Gigi from broadway, which has been suggested, then maybe it’s a broadway thing as Sunny likes to reach under as well. 

Makes sense. I quite enjoyed the massage itself from Gigi. But the reviews of Jenny seem to indicate the massage skills are still a work in progress. 

only saw Summer once at Skypeace and all I recall is that loved her look..with the glasses thought she looked pretty hot..don't recall the reach under though,would have never forgot that for sure 🙂  Thought she was talked about a bit anyway at the time but not too much..Sunny was awesome there though as well..

So no one is championing

Sunny

Amaya

Betty

Lily

Anna

or any of the EB girls?

They have all gotten good reviews, but I guess not the “best in Winnipeg”

Looks?

Personality?

There are definitely lots of things to consider remember beauty is in the eye of the beerholder.

Sunny was very good it's too bad she's working at Forever massage.

About a month ago, I was passing by Studio 553 and decided to go in and see who's working. It was probably just luck that there was a new girl named Sasha. She was very friendly and hit it off right away. She massage me for 15 mins and it wasn't that bad at all. Then she grabbed me by the shaft and asked me what do I really wanted. Long story short we was all over each other and everywhere in the room for an hour more. It was the best I've had I guess. Tried coming back there after a week and they said she's gone for good. I would love to fine her again. I'd repeat that over and over if I could.

I thought studio 553 closed.   Called there a couple of days ago they said that it used to be some massage place before but not anymore. Unless they Reopened some place else. 

Depends on the number you called.  I think the place is still open but the number they once used is no longer valid.  All the ladies who work out of there (Chloe, Jamie, Jewels, etc) advertise independently on Leo List and you book them thought their contact number.  I'm not sure about walk in traffic becasue whenever I arranged to see a lady there they had to unlock the door to let me in and they were often the only one there. 

Best massage - in terms of looks and overall massage is Daisy on Ness for me. She's newer to Winnipeg. But she doesn't offer extras. Which is fine because I no longer care for that.

Best massage with extras - Sunny for me, not even close. Though Daisy's massage is better and far better looking. But, if we have to include extras then I would say Sunny but that's going back almost a year.