Fixed "Fluid" Topic View

Hey Everyone, 
If you're looking for an easy way to see a list of Fresh topics/posts - using the "Fluid" View(3 dots with 3 lines beside them) - button located just above the "General Discussions" section. Will now show topics based on Recent activity - not their pinned status - this makes it extremely useful to just hop on to the site and see quickly what was posted last etc. 

I hope this helps make browsing the site a little more enjoyable. 

Over the coming week or so I'll be playing around with the layout of the menus etc. trying to find the most optimal way to showcase the information. Nothing I do is guaranteed to be permanent so please feel free to voice your opinions if you dislike something. 

• Thanks 1

Is this new, or something I'd just completely failed to notice previously?

Everyone: to save you making the same mistake I did, cerbmod's talking about the main Lyla page, just under the chatbox... not the general discussions forum page.

• Like 2

I remember it being there on the old site. But since the update used the "Activity" page as an alternative and pretty much got used to it.

It will give two ways to stay updated on the new posts and threads.

Thanks.

11 hours ago, Phaedrus said:

Is this new, or something I'd just completely failed to notice previously?

Everyone: to save you making the same mistake I did, cerbmod's talking about the main Lyla page, just under the chatbox... not the general discussions forum page.

Hey Phaedrus, 
No it's not there, it's been there the whole time but previously if you clicked it the first 4 pages were all Pinned posts, which made it useless in my opinion. I've corrected that, now it's another convenient way to see what's new :). 

14 hours ago, Greenteal said:

I remember it being there on the old site. But since the update used the "Activity" page as an alternative and pretty much got used to it.

It will give two ways to stay updated on the new posts and threads.

Thanks.

I have been using All Activity under Activity to check for new posts.  To be honest, I find it a bit too "open" in that you can see exactly who reacts to which post, who follows who etc apart from new posts added.  I would have preferred to see only activities on new posts to check for new additions instead of All Activity.  Information on who follows who is available when you access the profile pages.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Luckyme said:

I have been using All Activity under Activity to check for new posts.  To be honest, I find it a bit too "open" in that you can see exactly who reacts to which post, who follows who etc apart from new posts added.  I would have preferred to see only activities on new posts to check for new additions instead of All Activity.  Information on who follows who is available when you access the profile pages.  

The Fluid Topic View only shows posts. It skips activities like the reactions and "started following". It's closer to what was on the old website.