Kim Notty, a very exotic and sexy Colombian goddess!

Kim Naughty <[email protected]>

Wed, May 9, 1:02 PM

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

***Welcome to all my Gentleman’s***

Dreaming of reaching the highest point of excitement and realize all your naughty fantasies. Why not take a break from your everyday life and escape for a moment of sensuality with me. I invite you to my irresistible paradise! The one where everything is allowed and in which you will be treated like a king!

Who am I?

Those who love me can not forget me and for the other gentlemen who want to live the most exquisite experience, I welcome you. I have everything to please you and make you live an extraordinary experience.

I am Kim Notty, a very exotic and sexy Colombian goddess! I'm 24 years old. I measure 5ft7in and I weigh 125lbs with a pretty 34D. I have blue seductive eyes with a look that will charm you immediately. I have long black hair, sexy and luscious lips! I have the dream body that you can not help but want. My small waist and my beautiful rounded buttocks will make you fantasize

I am a very smiling , endearing, passionate and warm person. I make people feel comfortable automatically. I love to listen and to have nice conversation with people i meet. With me chemistry is always in the air! (No rush). What excites me is to seduce you, to caress my body against yours, to see the effect that it will make you live. I want to push your limits to the maximum and make you discover what is real pleasure. I want every second spent with me to be beyond perfection !! I am the one who will be difficult for you to forget
(I offer an upscale service)
I prefer to meet real gentleman with class

** For More info **

INCALL  😊( Downtown Ottawa )
Or
OUTCALL ( 50 extra ) it depend where !

514-700-3727 (TxT Only)

- PRE-BOOK HIGHLY SUGGESTED

”Come Spoil Yourself By My Side, You Will Not Regret It “ 😘 

= Kim Notty =

no_photo.png
ReplyForward