Has the art of sensual massage been lost?

I decided to drop in to an establishment that has been around and popular for many years in Ottawa. Fortunately the young lady was able to take me right away. Making a long story short, we hopped into the shower  for a rinse off.  That’s just what it was , chemistry ran down the drain with the water. So I suggested to massage table, then on the table I received an oily tickle. Non stop talking the whole session. She had mentioned when she started she was told to shower with the men rub them down and give them a release. I guess I miss when I’d actually receive a decent massage and some sensuality thrown in. I understand it may only be the person I saw . But his isn’t the only one in the past couple of years. It’s discouraging and disappointing especially after I walked in and she says to me that it’s going to cost me $190.  I don’t argue the rates, but really! Anyways had to get that off my chest.

• Like 1

Don't get discouraged, there are many great MAs out there;  ones like you describe don't usually last very long as repeat customers are few and far between.  If you like spas there are a few highly rated ones in town and quite a few independents as well.  Just check the review boards to find what you're looking for.

I appreciate your encouragement. I understand That MA may have been in experienced. I think I should stick to establishments that provide possibly training dous. Or check out more review ahead of time. Like you said. Thanks

You're looking at this the wrong way. The responsibility of an establishment is to provide a safe and clean environment. They won't really care about the actual service as long the ladies fulfill their obligations and provide steady income. It's up to an MA to decide if she wants to provide the minimum or learn and earn more from repeat patrons.

Instead of looking for establishments, look for the ladies and do some homework. It gives far better results. 

Totally see where you're coming from on this.  There are many MAs who for many reasons - at least some of the time - don't give a 'decent massage with some sensuality thrown in' as I would define it either.  Whether it's because that's what they think clients want or what they've been trained to do by others - or just what they end up doing in the moment, who can say.  My advice is always to be respectful and tell each lady you meet what sort of session you're looking for (ideally beforehand, via social media), and then chat with her in the room or over a drink prior to going in.  And stick with ladies you click with.  I like meeting new ladies regularly too, but if I really want what I want, if you know what I mean, I go to ladies I have strong chemistry with and can really relax from the get go without having to try.  Good luck - this is an amazing hobby.

Agree with the previous posters. Dropping in unannounced leaves you in the lap of the gods depending on who's available at the time. To be honest, I've found that seeing someone just because she looks hot is also... prone to unpredictable results. I've had good results when I've done my homework and gone to see someone either because I've had some communication and connected with them, or they have established a good reputation. And the best ones... you almost certainly won't get them as a walk-in because they're very often booked up in advance.

• Like 2

Gentlemen , you make valid points. I certainly will make use of the info you’ve shared. Research is important, and if I’ve found someone with chemistry that works well , stick too her!! Thx