Tipping at EB

So I have been to EB a few times but can’t get a good handle on the tipping. The base seems to be $40/$80 and some girls are content with that. Others seem to expect a minimum of $100 or they will just go through the motions. Without getting into specifics so we don’t get any girls in trouble what do you normally tip when you go?

Unfortunately that has always been a problem with the MP's in Winnipeg.  Except for Diamonds, which seems to have a standard tipping structure, the tips were often all over the place not only between establishments but between the gals working.  The worst was Broadways at the end.  

It is too bad that the owner doesn't put their foot down and establish a rate because this uncertainty has to hurt their business.  If I am going to go for a session but walking in I am not certain of the fees involved I am likely going to take my business elsewhere.

$40 seems a bit on the cheap side. I used to go $60 or $80. Now I go $80. May have done $100 once. I think part of it is when they ask you what you would like. If you just go with the HE then they don't tend to discuss tip, but if you go with something more then they will. I had also gone there many times before but once when I returned after not being there for more than a year the receptionist asked me if I knew how the tipping worked. I said yes because I was feeling all shy. In reality I should have asked her to explain it as that may have given some insight. So you could try that too, asking the front desk.

I will pay for quality

and will pay way more than what you mention for a great experience 

problem is some providers think they are worth a lot more than they are.   

So I do not repeat with the 

To me the OP's comment was more about the inconsistency rather than the actual fee.  I agree that most of us have no problem paying for "a great experience" but it would be nice to know going into the session what that experience is going to cost us.

This is Winnipeg after all.  I'm going to be pissed if I just found out I paid Lady A for the same level of service Lady B provides for $40.00 less. 😲  LOL! 

But that's where review boards like this come in as invaluable tools.  You can do your research and find out who the top provides are so that when you go for a session, you end up with someone who isn't just going through the motions

At EB the standard is 60 and 80 ..there is some money hungry girls there and I usually avoid them if they expect a 100...Casey and Misty are the two that come to mind that think they’re worth more than the other girls 

Edited by dino99

Was my go to for years and years. Liked the cleanliness,( was never a f/s player) and the ability to drop in and stay or go dependent on the talent. Found it to be a good training ground and followed more than one to indie status.  Haven't been since the Bill C 45 coming into force.

As far as tipping went  I'd lay it out in advance ($ 60-80) so there was no discussion. Worked well for me, rarely was there an under performer. Usually booked 45 min session. Of course if one developed a regular things became more "comfortable" 😉   

Peace

I'm surprised to see how low many of the tips are here. When I went WAY back, went twice, I was given the impression by the ladies I saw that minimum tip was 100 to get anywhere at all. Which made it an expensive prospect with the room fee. Which is why I've never gone back. 

Most of the attendants do try to get you to tip higher especially if it is the first time you see them. Room fees are high though so a client has to weigh the pros and cons of going to EB for a hand job or going to an SP that totay satisfies you! 

15 hours ago, dino99 said:

At EB the standard is 60 and 80 ..there is some money hungry girls there and I usually avoid them if they expect a 100...Casey and Misty are the two that come to mind that think they’re worth more than the other girls 

For me Misty is most definitely worth more.  Casey I didn’t see what all the excitement was about.  But after a session with misty I walk away feeling on top of the world 

I've been going there off and on for years. I don't want to throw names around as personnel changes, new talent comes in with a matching name, what ever. I was told by desk staff once that it's 40 or 80. That was a while ago so it may have changed. In the room though, it depends on who you're in there with. Some of them play it straight and it is 40 or 80 depending on what you want. The last time i was there I was offered FS for 300$, if I want anything more than a HJ it would be 100.