From what I've seen in older posts, this place provides only legit massage therapy. But, I'm wondering if this is still the case? I've seen quite a few kj ads go up recently, offering "relaxation" massage. And recently I was told by Hanna, who I had seen originally at Yuan Yuan and then for the past while at Forever, that she has moved over to this location and isn't working at Forever anymore. If I have the chance I'm going to book with her, as I know her services - but just wondering if anyone else had any other info on this place.

A lot of the girls move to HealthTree because they are not obligated to provide an ending. So when you go there, based on what I've heard it is 50/50 on an ending and depends on who you get. For the most part, they offer just a legitimate relaxation massage.

Haven't been in a while, but 8-12 months a go when they had the $40 deal I was going pretty regular. Some girls offered, others didn't. My luck may have been lower than expected because I was often taking the 'brand new' girl who'd only been there a few days. Trying the new girls as they turned up. Betty would sneak in and whisper in my ear as to whether the girl that I was seeing offered or not. 

Saw a girl there about a year ago, maybe more, who offered the HE. She then moved over to the one on Colony and I got the impression that maybe Sargent got wise to her services and didn't like it? I say that because I have had 2 other attendants and no offer of HE there, so don't think it is normal. This specific lady then moved to Forever Massage. To be honest she does not have a pretty face, in fact without trying to be mean I would keep my eyes closed. However, she gave a very good massage for a HE place (especially compared to the other girls at Forever), and a pretty good HE. Problem is I can't remember her name! I think she used Tina at Forever (maybe) and Betty at Sargent (?). So that was all pretty vague. 😀

One of the best massages I've had was there about a year ago with Jenny. Don't believe she is there anymore. I've seen Froxi. Very good massage as well. 

I am going to ad to this one, been reading lots and not saying much...Betty is a very pretty lady and goes out of her way to make sure she looks perfect for everyone from her outfit and makeup etc..and she gives her all to anyone that appreciates a good massage with or with out the HE...

Posting on another board is saying LE is hanging out and asking questions to people walking out of corydon about Betty. No first hand experience about this but thought I should pass it along. 

1 hour ago, spontanious said:Well that just tells us Names should not be used other than PM's and stick to topic of which place to go, how's that? 

Right. Because LE would never setup an account here and fish for info via PM, or visit a known place to see if they were offered anything.  🙄 I’m sure leaving out their fake name when there are only three people working there is going to derail their investigation. 

Here you have a place with a 90% success rate that they could shut down with little effort, yet they are supposedly questioning random customers on leaving about one specific fake name that just switched companies. Same BS happened last winter about another place. Like other companies wouldn’t spread disinformation to hurt the competition. How many Nancys do we have? We talk about Forever, now the place on portage has an ad that says “best massage forever” to confuse people.

As long as any communication is anonymous, the info is sketchy at best. If you can find a place/person based on censored info, so can LE. Don’t like these facts? Don’t participate. 

wow foofer someone shit in your cornflakes...just my opinion and surprisingly enough I am entitled to it...take a deep breath next time how do we even know the event even happened? 

14 hours ago, Trent4321 said:

Posting on another board is saying LE is hanging out and asking questions to people walking out of corydon about Betty. No first hand experience about this but thought I should pass it along. 

I saw this too. Took a screen shot and sent it to 832 Corydon. I suspect it's someone trying to stir something up. There was another post a few days earlier stating they were shorted 10 minutes because they refused extras offered. I reported that one to the board's moderators as trying to create rumours 

• Thanks 2

Can't help but think its a competitor stirring it up. I saw the LE post on that new website the 609, 649, 478, Broadway outfit setup to shill there locations, Winnipeg Massage Places or something like that. Can't post the link here I believe but they're advertising it on K site. Funny, the name on the post was 'Mike'. Isn't the guy that runs these four locations a 'Mike'? Seems awful coincidental. 

Everything positive on that site is related to 609, 649, 478 and Broadway, while everything negative is for the 712 and 832 outfit. So looks suspiciously like a shill site. I wouldn't take anything on there serious until we start seeing other 'non affiliated' locations appear. Keep in mind I'm speculating that this is the case don't know for sure, but I'd be surprised if proven wrong. 

Edited by Blue0012

Beginning to wish I hadn’t mentioned anything. Just to confirm I am not trying to discredit any of the businesses. I have visited and enjoyed a good number of the massage places around town including 832. 

• Thanks 1

Looked into the ‘best massages’ listing on kijiji. I think Blue is probably right in his speculations that the owner of one “chain” of spas created the site to promote his business and discredit the competition. As he said no proof but it looks pretty fishy. 

The total number of ''massage'' ads on Kijiji Manitoba, as I type, is well under 100 which is very low compared to what it has typically been. Used to regularly be 140 and more. Maybe some of the duplicate ads are being deleted by Kijiji at the request of competitors because of the turf battle? Just a thought.

Edited by jamesc

Truth is as a client I'm not too happy about it either. I've stopped going to 712, which is a shame cause Rose is a favorite. But I just don't like the attention they are drawing to themselves or the hobby. I've yet to go to 832. I've been avoiding the 649/609/478/Broadway outfit for the same reason. 80% of the Kijiji postings are these two outfits. Not necessarily saying I'm boycotting them, but I have no interest in visiting any of them. Despite one of my 'go-to' girls currently working out of one of them. 

Maybe we need to stop visiting these locations for a bit. Voice our displeasure with what they're doing. Explain to them our concerns and frustrations with what they're doing. 

I feel the same way.

Sunny is a favorite but I will not go to Forever massage and I have never been to 832 Corydon and will not.

Unfortunately there are so many customers going there There is not much we can do about it.

I don't like the fact that there is a school close to 712 Saint Marys Avenue and neighbors right behind

The problem is businesses need customers to survive. At any place that has more than one person working, I've never had to wait for an appointment. Independents, maybe an hour or so. Supply in this city far exceeds demand. I think there is an over-estimation of the amount of participants in this 'hobby' and an under-estimation of clients looking for a straight non-rmt massage. Hell, even in this forum dedicated to it, it seems half the people here don't partake. Look at 621 portage, who spams Kijiji, and Ness. Both are doing just fine on the legit side.

On 9/29/2018 at 12:41 AM, Blue0012 said:

Truth is as a client I'm not too happy about it either. I've stopped going to 712, which is a shame cause Rose is a favorite. But I just don't like the attention they are drawing to themselves or the hobby. I've yet to go to 832. I've been avoiding the 649/609/478/Broadway outfit for the same reason. 80% of the Kijiji postings are these two outfits. Not necessarily saying I'm boycotting them, but I have no interest in visiting any of them. Despite one of my 'go-to' girls currently working out of one of them. 

Maybe we need to stop visiting these locations for a bit. Voice our displeasure with what they're doing. Explain to them our concerns and frustrations with what they're doing. 

I can’t fault a business for advertising but the adds should not make too much suggestion

and the provider should be careful when establishing what the customer is looking for 

to avoid unwanted attention to the hobby

and vice versa as well. 

If the winnipegmassageplaces website wasn’t setup as a covert attempt by one party to discredit another, then I have a bridge I’d like to sell all Winnipeg mongers. Among the Chinese these types of business practices are common.  

I’ve had pretty extensive dealings overseas and when things weren’t going my way, I took a page out of the dirty tricks and “payback” playbook and gave it right back to them.   I wasn’t proud of my behaviour, but I felt it was necessary.  Their replies were priceless.  

Invariably I was told that I was a very good businessman and the injured party (or parties) would come back to me with flowery compliments and wanting to do more business with me.  

To my thinking, we should be bringing the website “to light”in the open forum as a warning to the community. 

Edited by Vanclovr

I've re-posted my feedback here as I previously submitted it to an incorrect message thread.

I had a recent appointment with Amy which ending up being a good experience. She's a shorter lady, her English isn't too strong, and aims to please but I got the impression YMMV as with many other locations. Her massage was satisfactory and I left feeling happy.

I may have mentioned a few poor experiences throughout this forum so it's nice to add a comment on a positive session.

Tried the 4 hand massage here the other day   The massage itself was disjointed, as per usual, but the ending was worth the price of admission. I will probably go back to see just Winnie some other time. I preferred her to Amy. 

• Like 1