Dirty Curvy Blonde Ready to rock your world in Halifax

Come see me before I fly out! I am heading home to Ontario for 10 days the end of next week. I would love to see you before I go. 

Available

Incalls are in a private, professional and discreet location, just outside of Downtown Halifax.

Pre-bookings are always welcomed.

Monday September 24 - OFF

Tuesday - 8pm - 11pm 

Wednesday - 8 am - 11am & 930 - 11pm 

Thursday - 8pm - 11pm 

Friday - 8pm - 11pm 

Saturday - 7pm - 11pm

Sunday - 1pm - 10pm

Outcalls are welcome for the HRM area, Travel fee of $50 may apply.

Rates

150 - HH

250 - HR

400 - 90 Min

500 - 2 Hour

Connect with me

902-700-4210 Text only please

[email protected]

https://dirtyblondestephan.wixsite.com/stephanie

Please contact me for other options and details.

I am fetish, fantasy and role-play friendly. Lets chat to make it a reality

Duos, couples and others welcomed.

For those I haven't connected with yet...

I am a deliciously curvaceous woman, (34 DD, 27, 29) with curves in all the right places. Silky white skin that glows with affection and attention to share. Dirty blonde hair that only hints at the fun we could have. A smile and personality that could melt the coldest hearts. Pretty brown eyes that build trust instantly and are full of depth, that we can get lost in together.

I have been described as being a sweet, easy going woman, the kind you can take home to your parents yet be the fantasy girl you have always dreamed about behind closed doors.  

I am smoke free, and expect you to be clean and DD free as I am. This is a confidential, discreet and safe encounter that is held in respect. Donations are exchange for time and time only. Anything that happens within that time is mutually agreed upon as adults.

Stephanie ❤️

IMG_20170823_143009 (2).jpg

tif7468ms.jpg

tif7497ms2.jpg

tif7579ms2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1