Leanavegas & Tiffany Marie • Mixed • 7152

Just had a duo with LeanaVegas & Tiffany Marie at the new place.Its called Touchedbyanangle by Tiffany Marie. Parking and access are super good. They both welcomed me with open arms lots of touching and undivided attention. The girls started me at the couch to carry on setting the mood after they moved me to the massage table.  What a team they are. A warm four hand rub down listening to them discuess what they wanted to do to me later. That was fun and it worked for me. From there we headed to the bedroom . Wish I could discribe that but I got to see and touch everybodys tatoos. I have been seeing Tiff for a wile now but I will also be returning for Leana too. The place is great and safe but anyone in their right mind knows we go to see the girls. Young beautiful mature and no drama. A great place for any mature gent to enjoy himself. If you enjoy wine they served me some good Merlot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Leana Vegasthe  the Angle of Moncton 

Very sweet funny Beutiful clean respectful Lady 5 stars.Best friendly service I hever had or seen.She make you feel so confertable and relax and Best massage ever she'll put you in cloud 9 Just here looks going to put you in cloud 9. I garenty you I be very  very satisfied with here expertise.  I garenty you'll be going back l know I will be going back.  I heighly Recommend here any time.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.