Cristal- Locanto?

Guest 51002...a7d

Anything to add on this lady?

https://thunderbay.locanto.ca/ID_2874079224/Cristal-New-Sweet-Ready-to-Play.html

Anonymous poster hash: 51002...a7d

Good afternoon,

I spent time chatting with her via email, and she was very nice. I have some details of what she charges. Unfortunately, I found out she only does outcalls which doesn’t work for me.

cheers,

AN

I seen her tonight what a very nice person. Pictures are her and real. Very cute and impeccable hygiene. I will be repeating. I would highly recommend her. 

• Like 1

I visited with Cristal again today. What an amazing young lady. She does not disappoint. Looks way better in person than her pictures. She won’t rush you and is a great conversationalist. I will be repeating 

• Like 1

Hey! I haven’t been too active here so I thought I would post. Thank you so much hungryman812 for taking the time to leave me such a great review. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season😘🎄  I am available over the holidays, Except for Christmas day. I only do outcalls at this time unfortunately. I have posted all my current photos to my site. As well as services information. It's also a great place to get ahold of me 😊 https://cristalx420.wixsite.com/mysite  If your interested don't hesitate to message me anytime 💋

• Like 1

Met once, Very pleasant, out call not for me.

if Incall was an option i would repeat!

Met with her again tonight. Still the most polite person you could imagine. Very easy to get alone with not a time watcher and Truly makes sure your very happy when she leaves. I’ve seen her on many many occasions now and she is solid and consistent. I would still highly recommend her. 

• Like 1

yes, and she'd have more happy clients if she had incalls, but yes if you can make it work she continues o be a very genuine interaction!  Hope she is able to stay that way, wish i could visit more often but outcalls not really my bag.