Dahlia • Mixed • 1681

Dahlia,

Oh My God!

Unbelievably STUNNING!!!

Exotic

Booking was really easy.   Always a plus.

Upon arrival, I was met with an incredible vision.  Tight black dress, heels and I know I said stunning already...but no, really...hypnotic.

The warmest smile and kiss as greeting.  And she is genuinely happy to see you.   Almost like a movie scene, the beautiful woman walks up, kisses you softly because you are the focus of her attention.  That is a what happened.

Quick entrance and greeting...

She is right in my face with soft kisses and her arms draped around me.   Such striking eyes, hazel/green against her perfect face, which possesses a tanned tone.  So soft...

We just make out standing there for the first 15 minutes and I am caught between that and just want to stare at her.  These moments are mesmerizing...

Such soft full lips and her hair so black and rich...it is almost too much.  

I finally get my jacket off and our faces are never far apart, the kisses, the touches, I am just breathing her in...she is sensual....those eyes always on me, as if fascinated.  It is difficult not to feel like a this is the perfect experience.

She takes care of herself - her body is unbelievable.  Look at the pictures - that is what you get.  She is also smart as whip, humble and so complimentary.  And all over me!

The longest time we were apart is when I finally took off my jacket....otherwise she is in contact, eyes, lips or hands...

We move to the bedroom - lips locked.  At this point I am good with just this.

Her skin, like a rich mocha latté, is exquisite.  She has a hard body - flat abs, muscular legs, beautiful arms and a perfectly symmetrical face.

It is hard to describe how badly I wanted to keep kissing her despite having this exotic creature with me.

Going down on her is so soft and hearing her gasp just prepares me further.  She is shaved and tasty.

She puts me in her mouth, and I want to come, I need to stop. 

We change positions and I push into her, that first stroke is stars in my head, and it continues.  Some position changes....I am so sweaty...

Time passes, she is not a clock watcher, we are over our time.

I had a fetish planned...completely forgotten about...this was so much better....I got more than expected....

This was a total mind blowing experience!!!!

This experience still happily haunts me...how incredible it was...

If you are a gentleman, and want to be wildly surprised and affected....meet her.

Do it.

VV

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.