Why is it a thing to mess with SP's and play games?

I had a great time in Sydney up until today. Every person that contacted me was a total joke. Fake addresses and no shows all day. Are we not too old for games and BS? What is the attraction of messing with someone? Like I don't even know you. I have not done anything to you. I stayed an extra day because I love it here and to go out with a total sour taste in my mouth is not cool 😞

Edited by StacieXX
spelling error
  • Thanks 1

I'm so sorry Sydney disappointed you . The gentlemen there are usually so reliable.  While I understand its disappointing  / annoying  

give them another chance.  I travel there on a regular basis and can assure you this.  Sydney,  once you establish yourself is one of  the best city's  in Canada.

• Like 3

This makes me wonder if I should still tour out that way when Im exploring the maritimes... Its a vacation for me really, but if I can find some company while there, that would make my experiance much better.  Thank you for sharing this and i am incredily sorry to hear you have had your time wasted lovely. This almost changed my travel plans but I really want to check out the ocean from that point of the island. Halifax excites me as well!

• Like 1

I know a few providers well enough to count them as friends. They've all universally said the biggest pain of being a provider is the time wasters.

For example not that long ago I had a provider friend who was very much depending on a series of calls to finish out her day and get the money she needed for her rent and some bills. All of them flaked on her (or cancelled last minute), she was in tears at the loss of what should have been several hundred dollars in the appointments, she'd turned down other appointments and basically wasted from about 4pm to 11pm on no-shows. (In this case it ended "ok" for her, I helped her pay her bills that were due and she repaid me after working again later in the week. Still lost revenue and wasted time for her. )

I'd love to know what percentage of time wasters are random men who get some pleasure from it vs ex-clients with a grudge vs other providers hurting the competition. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Kitten said:

This makes me wonder if I should still tour out that way when Im exploring the maritimes... Its a vacation for me really, but if I can find some company while there, that would make my experiance much better.  Thank you for sharing this and i am incredily sorry to hear you have had your time wasted lovely. This almost changed my travel plans but I really want to check out the ocean from that point of the island. Halifax excites me as well!

I don't think it's specific to Sydney as it happens in Halifax too (see my post above). BUT I will say that my provider friends say they get a few no-shows day-to-day but only once in a while get a wave of no-shows like I describe in my example. When that wave hits it makes it very suspect that there's some underlying "thing" going on that they are a target of. 

I also would like to caution people NOT to discuss other providers when you are with someone. My suspicion is if you say "I usually see Trixie but she's not available so I decided to try you" then if they are that sort of person, you've just given them a reason to make Trixie's life miserable to maybe get them out of the game and/or steal clients. (P.S. Picked Trixie because I don't believe anyone local uses that cliche name)

Edited by Rambler1980

A very excellent point indeed and absolutely true! Unfortunately some woman dont grow up and past that female toxicity stage that effects us growing up. I seen a bit of it the second I joined this community. I feel strong woman support eachother and if you find yourself jealous or envious of how well another is doing, then maybe they should connect and ask for some advice, rather than try to destroy her. I feel for these woman who count on this to pay the bills and have to experiance this. Everyones time is to valuable to waste. 

Maybe both sides could use a bit of understand though? Perhaps these hobbyists were shy? Maybe something was done to make them nervous? Another very big thing to keep in mind is that they penalized more than we do if caught. These things stil are no excuse to waste anothers time and should be admitted.

I am fortunate enough to have another primary income source. I do this to travel a bit, keep myself in experiance and satisfied while single. Ill be sure to remember this post and try to be cautious too much of my time isnt taken away from exploring our countrys beautiful east coast for the first time. 

Edited by Kitten
  • Like 3

I've heard of this happening last week here in Ottawa too at two of my fave spa's!

Seriously grow up you dick heads! ! You're only hurting yourselves with this kind of juvenile behaviour. It simply leads to these ladies having second thoughts with this industry.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, StacieXX said:

I had a great time in Sydney up until today. Every person that contacted me was a total joke. Fake addresses and no shows all day. Are we not too old for games and BS? What is the attraction of messing with someone? Like I don't even know you. I have not done anything to you. I stayed an extra day because I love it here and to go out with a total sour taste in my mouth is not cool 😞

Why is it a thing to be extorted by an SP ?  Why is it a thing for SPs to post fake ads ?  Why is it a thing for SPs to rob clients ? 

Some people are just assholes StacieXX.  I feel for ya, that your trip was a bust.  But buck up and move on.  You will do just peachy!  Don't let this shit drag you down.  All three of my points have happened too me and here I am still meeting you lovely ladies!  Perhaps I should stop... lol 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I agree with Harboursmoke. It's not a one sided problem. Even in the "good old days" of paper ads, there were problems. Was not unusual to call a dozen providers/agencies to find someone serious. And once you met the SP, the description was quite often misleading/outdated and the "all included" rate would change. A lot of those problems were not all from providers. Some procurers regularly bent the truth to meet demands and the ladies ended up on the front line dealing with the fallout.

With cheap access to anonymous communications and confusing prostitution laws, things are not getting better for both sides. Ladies want to make a living and lobbyists want discreet services. As long this type of services remain in the grey area of the law things will remain complicated.

Sorry to hear this Stacie. Some cancellations are legit even late ones, but what's not cool is the no shows, game players and time wasters. But unfortunately our business is full of idiots who have no intention of showing up, kids playing games and time wasters. We are considered sometimes with no consideration and our time has no value.... Sometimes.

One of the things that can happen is kids with nothing to do will make a fake Appt for fun, then tell his friends about it so he does it and so on, I've encountered this. If you get fakes close in a row with similar numbers this is usually the case. And some think it's just funny to try ruin someone's day. Some make an Appt but at the same time they are shopping elsewhere, so they find a less expensive girl and go there but don't have the courtesy of canceling in time for you. Another is when other girls want you out of the way, so they try to create fake dates for you..these are usually girls you never saw around before and just in town for a day or two.

What I do is if they are a no show without explanation that is it for them, I keep the number, list it as fake and never take a call from them again, and when they do try again I remind them of the time before.

I learned read into texts, emails and phone calls to look for "red" flag" wording and if I'm the least bit concerned I don't proceed with that person. 

Some late cancels are legit. If the person has to do that, then they should compensate the provider in some way, even flowers or a small gift. To show us we are somewhat appreciated. 

• Like 4

For your next trip then please call me I am not the sort of SP that requires 24 to 48 hours notice for me to answer someone. If I have a sister in the city as long as it is during the day I will answer you right away. 

As  Rambler pointed out he does not feel that Sydney is any different to any other place.  The one thing I can say about Sydney is they are very very frightened. You are talking small town, some gents that do not even own or know how to run a computer. 

They live in extreme fear because there have been two stings, one two years ago and one this year. Those things have a gentleman in jeopardy and justifiably afraid. 

Now I will never ever excuse them for no showing you. There is no reason for that and I do not tolerate that. Neither  for Halifax Sydney,  Moncton or Northern Asia. That was a silly comment but I’m just trying to make a point. 

If you ever want to go back I will work hand-in-hand with you. When somebody makes a request 

he   Just needs to say his  name and number to me and I guarantee you, I will tell you exactly what I know about them. 

As I said before I’m so sorry for the few jerks that did not treat you properly. But I can guarantee you the gentleman at Sydney stand out as the best beat men in  Canada to me.

They will cheerfully pay your donation, they would never ever ask you to do anything to break your rules. It is small communit. Sydney  folks are so thankful to have a lovely lady such as yourself. Again as I said they will pay your rate and they will treat you like a queen. That is what I would want for you my lovely friend. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4