Sign in to follow this  

× INTRODUCTION TO FEMALE DOMINATION

Taking the first step and going to see a ProDomme for the first time can be very intimidating. I’m very understanding and am used to nervous beginners… What I recommend to people considering their first session is to take time to do some research – every lady has her own interests and style and not everyone will be suitable for you. Check out some websites, make a few calls, get a feeling for who you feel comfortable with.

So what happens in an introductory session with me? Generally you will experience a wide range of activities, but all at a light level – you won’t leave with any marks, or have to undergo anything too severe. It will be intense however, as every experience is new. I will respect your limits if there are particular activities you don’t want to experience and am happy to incorporate things you’ve been particularly fantasizing about, but I don’t take close instruction on sessions, particularly with new people! Things are very different in real life to what you’ve seen on the internet – and I am the one in control and running the session. Also I personally do not provide sex, oral sex, body worship, hand relief or nudity – so if you’re looking for a very sexual experience I would not be the right lady for your session.

I always recommend an hour for an introductory session – any shorter and you don’t really get to immerse yourself in the experience, any longer and it can be just too overwhelming.

Sophisticated, Independent, Mature, Educated Mistress.  
I’m all about the nicknames, and anonymity 

For Appointments Call or Text 905-517-9037 10am - 10pm 160HH/200H Domination / Massage

Sign in to follow this