How is community reputation generated exactly?

13 minutes ago, Rambler1980 said:

I think I'll just let it sit and assume it's magic. Suffix to say as people like my posts I see it increase, I'll be happy enough with that. 

My new quirky observation is: 

Greenteal at the time of writing this, his little avatar has "General Member" above and "Senior Member (100+ Posts)" below but mine has the "Senior Member (100+ Posts)" above and below. Strange

I DON'T CARE!

I'm not here to climb a virtual echelon that doesn't really provide any perks.

As long I can openly communicate with other members, learn useful information and have a great time going so, the rest is irrelevant.

If you feel cheated by the system, talk to the mod about it. But please don't get me involved in this.

8 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

I DON'T CARE!

I'm not here to climb a virtual echelon that doesn't really provide any perks.

As long I can openly communicate with other members, learn useful information and have a great time going so, the rest is irrelevant.

If you feel cheated by the system, talk to the mod about it. But please don't get me involved in this.

Easy there, just something I noticed. As to you "not caring" you've posted on this thread more than I have. There's nothing to get you "involved" with, it's just a interesting thread in General Discussion.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rambler1980 said:

Easy there, just something I noticed. As to you "not caring" you've posted on this thread more than I have. There's nothing to get you "involved" with, it's just a interesting thread in General Discussion.

Most of posts were answers to the main topic. I never complained about the state of my profile/account.

Again, if you think there's a problem with yours, contact the mod about it.