Svetlana

Not saying she is real or not, but why would you say she's fake because she only communicates by email? Lots of very respected ladies prefer first contact by email.

19 hours ago, OTRE said:

Not saying she is real or not, but why would you say she's fake because she only communicates by email? Lots of very respected ladies prefer first contact by email.

I know there are some but they will have to work hard to not get weeded out as fakes. I'm sorry but if you collect all the fakes on LeoList there's a pattern of no phone # being associated with the fake ads. It's just statistics. 

My recommendation is if you are a provider and advertising without a phone # then you should do some things like:

1) Refer to a Lyla profile you setup

2) Get verified by LeoList

3) In your description drop some local references. Mention "Halifax" or "Dartmouth" or your area "Clayton Park", etc. Heck even mention "Go Mooseheads!", I'll know then you aren't a fake.

4) Use the leolist map option to show your approximate area

Do something to establish you are not a fake, but a legit local provider.

• Thanks 1

On 10/2/2018 at 8:37 AM, the big g said:

OTRE

On leolist, only email ads are mostly fake.

She even mentions in her ad, hot busty blonde, and she's a brunette!

Not just talking about this SP. In general most of the ads I see that i would be very suspicious of are phone numbers and no e-mail. I just think its a bad generalization. But your own personal assessment I guess.