I've visited them a few times. The pics on the ads are often not of the same lady. That being said, the women are usually good looking and offer good services.

I've seen 3 different ladies through WhiteBay in the last couple of months they have been here. I would actually say that pics are accurate more often than not. I haven't been disappointed yet.

The three ladies I saw were all good looking and provided a great service and were very willing to please. From my experience and based on many other reviews WhiteBay currently provides the best and most consistent Asian ladies when it comes to SPs and agencies. 

I booked a date with a lady from this place today, it was cancelled 1 hr before my appointment due to no hot water in the building. Texted back I can take a shower before I go if that’s ok for her , got no reply at all. Maybe I just had a bad luck with this agent . disappointed.   

hello from experience 10+ visite with them if you get the lady from Parkdale they offer a better service then the one from that other area and yes the ladies are very nice looking... some i would says model looking.

Edited by hotfuzz80
  • Thanks 1

On 10/5/2019 at 1:07 PM, hotfuzz80 said:

hello from experience 10+ visite with them if you get the lady from Parkdale they offer a better service then the one from that other area and yes the ladies are very nice looking... some i would says model looking.

Thank you for this. Will put them on the list. Always worried about the b/s with Asian agency's