Alexandra Ferrari • White • LL • 1054

After seeing Alexandra’s ad and doing a bit of research I decided tobTOFTT ( sort of .. she’s reviewed on other boards)

There were discussions but any reviews were mostly  positive so I decided I had to see for myself.

Texting was easy and she was very friendly and easy going. Then I got there...

OMG it was a super experience! She was dressed to kill when the door opened and I was struck immediately by her beauty she is really hot! Body was amazing as well.

The service was equally amazing and I highly recommend. Her skills are unreal and I was not rushed at all during our meeting. It was great.

I think I convinced her to create an account on Lyla as well.. she did not know the site existed.

Edited by MassageLover-613
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I also saw her over the weekend - I was actually her last client before she left to catch the bus to Moncton (then plane back home).

I will say first off, that due to her pics, I came in with an attitude that she might have an attitude, if that makes sense (she told me other clients have said the same thing).  Boy, was I wrong.  Probably one of the most down-to-earth providers I've seen.  We texted back and forth for a couple days before I saw her and the texts went from what time I could book to her fav drink to talking about all kinds of stuff.  It was after the text messaging that I made the final decision to go see her.  Once you chat with her you will see her personality shine through.

Let me put it this way.....about 25 mins into the session, we got a knock on the door (OH NOOOOO!! - never, ever a good thing to happen).  Turns out there was just a noise complaint...but all we were doing was talking and laughing.....and I had just finished telling her how the hotel she picked wasn't the most "provider friendly" lol

NOTE - her lips are NOT as big as the pics show - lol.  She duckfaces when she poses.  They have been done, but they are not overly puffy or anything like that.  She also said that she may change up her pics a bit, as she thinks they may come across as too glossy - she was showing me how may texts she got asking if the pics were real.

The best thing about her is that she is from Montreal, so you know you are getting the Montreal-style service, but there was no mandatory pre-shower and her DFK was consistent (she didn't just kiss at the start and dwindle it down as the sessions goes on).  Only thing is, her mouth is so tiny, the DFK is only so deep - lol......but it's very good.  

Her body is off the charts - some of the nicest breast I've seen and the rest ain't too shabby either.  Loves to get into the session and makes you feel like you have been with her before.  She caught me way off guard - did not expect to have the experience I had. 

I believe I was her last client before she heads off to get some major work/upgrades done.  She was showing me the pics of what she is having done and it all looks great....not too over-the-top, but should add come new curves here and there - can't wait to see the results next time she is in town.  🙂 🙂

If anyone wants better details, PM me next time she is in town. 

Edited by Leviathan31
  • Like 1

I was able to meet with Alexandra at her Dartmouth incall the day she arrived.

I had a more amazing experience seeing her this time than I did the last.

If you like the classic Montreal experience from an absolute bombshell that is super sweet you should see her while she is here. Maybe her last trip to the HRM.

ML

• Thanks 1

Met with Alexandra today. Wow! Amazing service, lovely person and beautiful. She is very down to earth person and has a sweet French accent. Highly recommended. She is here till Xmas day. 

• Thanks 1

Before going to see Alexandra I had many questions in my mind, I was a bit nervous. But when I came, her smile made me at ease. She is very attractive, what you see is what you get, she looks even better than the photos, be careful because her green eyes will make you blind. An other think is that we can have interesting conversations with her, she is open minded and friendly. OMG this experience was very good !!!!! She clearly deserves her 5 stars and all the compliments you can see in this forum. 

To summarize, we can describe Alexandra as someone with 5* attitude , 5* hotness, and 5* stars skills.

All these qualities make her be someone very addictive, I will book again for sure.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.